Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Mature Lana would drive some American muscle car, like Dodge Challenger, or maybe Ford Mustang. It fits her.

For Tybalt...maybe some golden Bentley. Like Sage said, he's the one who can buy real pee-pee.

Meanwhile, Josy's car was found in the B&R parking.
View attachment 3717778
Josy would be totally in to a fast car not some toaster, after all she was excited about riding MC bike when she thought it was a motorcycle :cool: :cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Quinn having the stupid mask and trying so hard to show off for Sage loses points for me. In theory these 3 should be the hottest thing ever, if you offer a scenario where they are truly into each other without other gimmicks.

• Haha
Reactions: dvstt

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Aston Martin is totally fits Jill, and it would be even more iconic if Jill's car was a Rolls-Royce. Ferrari not so much. Showing-off supercars would fits Burgmeister's more.
Lana was not like all the Royces and from what we know about her, she would have preferred a chopper + biker jacket.

The post got me thinking: we've never seen Tybalt's car. What could he drive? (And before you do, let's skip the watermelon jokes this time :LOL: )
I doubt he even has a car. He's a Limo and Chauffer type of guy.

(That also gives him a chance to slip his watermelon a roofie. It would probably reject him otherwise).

"let's skip the watermelon jokes this time" - I can do both, I know how to multitask.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes