Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know and being a Burke he'd most likely drive something fairly expensive but knowing DPC it'll probably be shown to be a W168.
That's terrible. But most likely DPC will punish Tybalt with work as a janitor or at McDonald's, and his only transport will be an electric scooter.
a horse or an alfa romeo for sure
Knowing Tybalt’s character, his snobbery and desire to look elite, I imagine that he would want something the most expensive and absolutely tasteless, the main thing is that the price tag was higher and the car was special, for example, some rare series of which no more than 100 units were produced. Just for looking "more special" in other's eyes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've got to say Rusty's car is much more slick in terms of color and appearance than Jill's car.

I mean... yeah... It's an orange Mercedes-Benz convertible vs. a silver BMW coupe, and there may not much to see difference outside of the color and the Merc. being a convertible. But y'know...

I think a Royce should ride a beast like Ferrari F12 Berlinetta:

or a beast like Aston Martin Vantage:

I'm pretty sure Lana would prefer these exotic cars over a BMW coupe. May she rest in peace.

P.S. I know Jill's mom bought that car to Jill, and also her personality is not suitable for ultra-expensive sport cars. But why not? It is all about the money and everyone lives once, right?
responding seriously: the Royces, or at least Jill's parents, don't seem to be doing so well, the alcoholic father emitting more ridicule than anything else and the mother trying to keep the books in order

• Sad
Reactions: Steuan

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Aston Martin is totally fits Jill, and it would be even more iconic if Jill's car was a Rolls-Royce. Ferrari not so much. Showing-off supercars would fits Burgmeister's more.
Lana was not like all the Royces and from what we know about her, she would have preferred a chopper + biker jacket.

The post got me thinking: we've never seen Tybalt's car. What could he drive? (And before you do, let's skip the watermelon jokes this time :LOL: )
Hehe yup Lana looks more like a biker chick. But when she reaches her thirties, I mean when she becomes a mature woman, she would definitely buy a sports car. She's so cool, and seems like someone who knows how to enjoy the life better than her sister. Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin or Ferrari... Lana's choice wouldn't be a BMW coupe. :p

I'm not sure Tyballs can drive a car. But lets assume he can do that, probably an egomaniac like him would love to ride the most expensive car in the world. AFAIK, it's Bugatti Mistral for now ($5M). :sneaky:

Bugatti_Mistral.jpg

responding seriously: the Royces, or at least Jill's parents, don't seem to be doing so well, the alcoholic father emitting more ridicule than anything else and the mother trying to keep the books in order
It is kinda sad, isn't it? We're mocking Jill and Royce family here...however their story is nothing but a tragedy. Even though they are loaded, the life they live is full of pain and sorrow. I hope Jill's story ends happy. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hehehe yeah Lana looks more like a biker girl. But when she reaches her thirties, I mean when she becomes a mature woman, she would definitely buy a sports car. She's so cool, and seems like someone who knows how to enjoy the life better than her sister. Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin or Ferrari... Lana's choice wouldn't be a BMW coupe. :p

I'm not sure Tyballs can drive a car. But lets pretend he can do that, probably an egomaniac like him would love to ride the most expensive car in the world. AFAIK, it's Bugatti Mistral for now ($5M). :sneaky:

View attachment 3717318

It is kinda sad, isn't it? We're mocking Jill and Royce family here but their story is nothing but a tragedy. Even though they are loaded, the life they live is full of pain and sorrow. I hope Jill's story ends well. :)
Unfortunately, suffering a family bereavement is not such an uncommon event. We will see when we better understand what Lana's fate was. But it does not seem to me that Jill's flaws are related to this bereavement

• Thinking Face

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I've got to say Rusty's car is much more slick in terms of color and appearance than Jill's car.

I mean... yeah... It's an orange Mercedes-Benz convertible vs. a silver BMW coupe, and there may not much to see difference outside of the color and the Merc. being a convertible. But y'know...

I think a Royce should ride a beast like Ferrari F12 Berlinetta:

or a beast like Aston Martin Vantage:

I'm pretty sure Lana would prefer these exotic cars over a BMW coupe. May she rest in peace.

P.S. I know Jill's mom bought that car to Jill, and also her personality is not suitable for ultra-expensive sport cars. But why not? It is all about the money and everyone lives once, right?
My man!

• Hey there

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hehehe yeah Lana looks more like a biker girl. But when she reaches her thirties, I mean when she becomes a mature woman, she would definitely buy a sports car. She's so cool, and seems like someone who knows how to enjoy the life better than her sister. Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin or Ferrari... Lana's choice wouldn't be a BMW coupe. :p

I'm not sure Tyballs can drive a car. But lets assume he can do that, probably an egomaniac like him would love to ride the most expensive car in the world. AFAIK, it's Bugatti Mistral for now ($5M). :sneaky:

View attachment 3717318

It is kinda sad, isn't it? We're mocking Jill and Royce family here...however their story is nothing but a tragedy. Even though they are loaded, the life they live is full of pain and sorrow. I hope Jill's story ends well. :)
Mature Lana would drive some American muscle car, like Dodge Challenger, or maybe Ford Mustang. It fits her.

For Tybalt...maybe some golden Bentley. Like Sage said, he's the one who can buy real pee-pee.

Meanwhile, Josy's car was found in the B&R parking.
smart_fortwo_coupe04.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes