Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
In that case, it'd be funny if Quinn won :ROFLMAO: She couldn't win though, now without resorting to pussy behavior like Vinny pulling a gun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage is pretty quick. Quinn would probably hesitate, so good chance Sage could get the gun off her and beat her up even harder.

Reactions: Riaman

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Who said anything about money? Maybe she paid with something else?

And yeah, all the talk still going on about a ransom for Riona, where does that even come from? It's almost certainly not going to be about money, it's about teaching someone a lesson and/or getting payback. You take something from me, I take something from you.
i take something from you, but i dont need it (she wont be loyal to her own kidnapper without any stockholm syndroma), so you can pay me.
give back the strip girls only is not enough. that is only "justice" (from vinny pov) but vinny have to "work" to get back the strippers, so quinn have to pay for this "work".
i mean, the whole drug dealer stuff is about the money

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
i take something from you, but i dont need it (she wont be loyal to her own kidnapper without any stockholm syndroma), so you can pay me.
There's nothing about loyalty involved here, I'm not suggesting he's taken Riona to get her to work for him!

Okay, I'll change the wording slightly then - you hurt me, so I'm going to hurt you. It's about payback, revenge, not taking something as collatoral. Yes, money is a big thing, but power is another, and it's also important for a thug like Vinny to have the power and not allow someone like Quinn to take that from him. Taking Riona (to either hurt her, or just show that he can hurt her, and by "her" I mean anyone close to Quinn, or even Quinn herself) is a power play to teach Quinn a lesson. I'd be very surprised if it was just about trying to get money out of Quinn.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I think that if we fucked Jade we still have a chance to save the relationship with Sage

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that if we fucked Jade we still have a chance to save the relationship with Sage
I don't think so , it looks like the classic dead end that DPC likes. I still don't understand the point of Jade going public with mc, permanently destroying her weak relationship with Sage

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
I don't think so , it looks like the classic dead end that DPC likes. I still don't understand the point of Jade going public with mc, permanently destroying her weak relationship with Sage
Maybe we have the option to tell her, either way I still think we have a chance, I don't know if we would have one if we shared the video tho

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
There's nothing about loyalty involved here, I'm not suggesting he's taken Riona to get her to work for him!

Okay, I'll change the wording slightly then - you hurt me, so I'm going to hurt you. It's about payback, revenge, not taking something as collatoral. Yes, money is a big thing, but power is another, and it's also important for a thug like Vinny to have the power and not allow someone like Quinn to take that from him. Taking Riona (to either hurt her, or just show that he can hurt her, and by "her" I mean anyone close to Quinn, or even Quinn herself) is a power play to teach Quinn a lesson. I'd be very surprised if it was just about trying to get money out of Quinn.
It's definitely about sending a message. The way the rionapping gets resolved won't include a ransom. However the thought occurs that it might not require a rescue. Vinny might just scare the shit out of Riona and then drop her off. What does he gain from keeping her hostage? Traumatizing her is an effective power move by itself.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
It's definitely about sending a message. The way the rionapping gets resolved won't include a ransom. However the thought occurs that it might not require a rescue. Vinny might just scare the shit out of Riona and then drop her off. What does he gain from keeping her hostage? Traumatizing her is an effective power move by itself.
Or maybe he wants something with Quinn, maybe an informant, maybe to threat her, either way, I don't think we would now that fast what Vinny wants now. Riona will show up like nothing happened.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
it could be seen as a message for Quinn to get her shit in line or else it might be her next time. Quinn isn't the only girl on that campus that can sell for him and people can be replaced

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Or maybe he wants something with Quinn, maybe an informant, maybe to threat her, either way, I don't think we would now that fast what Vinny wants now. Riona will show up like nothing happened.
She was literally on the phone with Quinn when she was nabbed. "Like nothing happened" is a bit of a stretch.
it could be seen as a message for Quinn to get her shit in line or else it might be her next time. Quinn isn't the only girl on that campus that can sell for him and people can be replaced
Quinn doesn't work for Vinny. They both work for Buddy. Considering the conversation Vinny and Buddy were having this might be happening with Buddy's blessing, but it becomes a very different scenario in that case.

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
She was literally on the phone with Quinn when she was nabbed. "Like nothing happened" is a bit of a stretch.

That still doesn't take away from Riona appearing out of nowhere as if nothing happened, Quinn probably won't know what was done or said to Riona and perhaps the only way we'll know for now that Riona was kidnapped will be on Quinn's route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The most likely scenario is that Riona returns to herself at the br, very shaken and with a message for Quinn

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The most likely scenario is that Riona returns to herself at the br, very shaken and with a message for Quinn
Dumped, possibly after being beaten, in front of the HOT house from a moving van. Though if anyone other than Quinn witnesses it, that could easily lead to faculty and police involvement, and I suspect that's not the path that will be taken here (everything will likely be sorted out by the known student characters).

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
That still doesn't take away from Riona appearing out of nowhere as if nothing happened, Quinn probably won't know what was done or said to Riona and perhaps the only way we'll know for now that Riona was kidnapped will be on Quinn's route.
We as in the players know by default and as the MC is the one telling the story he should end up knowing by default too. If he doesn't it's something of a blunder on DPC's part which is of course possible, but we shouldn't base our speculations on him having made a mistake.

And use the preview button when you crop quotes. It's confusing when you write your reply inside the quote like that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes