franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
We as in the players know by default and as the MC is the one telling the story he should end up knowing by default too. If he doesn't it's something of a blunder on DPC's part which is of course possible, but we shouldn't base our speculations on him having made a mistake.

And use the preview button when you crop quotes. It's confusing when you write your reply inside the quote like that.
I mean, MC would know for sure, but you think it would be Universally at the same time for every path?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I mean, MC would know for sure, but you think it would be Universally at the same time for every path?
Not necessarily at the same time, but it would certainly be neater that way. On the other hand it would be foolish indeed to expect DPC to be neat at this point.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The only way Quinn stands a chance against Sage is if Sage doesn't fight back at all. And even then Quinn will probably exhaust herself before Sage goes down.
You can deceive yourself as much as you like. But in reality, it would be simpler. Quinn would have used something like an awl, or a razor blade. The face is the weakest point of any girl. Put a cutting object in front of a girl's face, and she will go limp like dough. Sage fights fair, that's her weakness.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You can deceive yourself as much as you like. But in reality, it would be simpler. Quinn would have used something like an awl, or a razor blade. The face is the weakest point of any girl. Put a cutting object in front of a girl's face, and she will go limp like dough. Sage fights fair, that's her weakness.
Why the hell would Quinn have an awl

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dumped, possibly after being beaten, in front of the HOT house from a moving van. Though if anyone other than Quinn witnesses it, that could easily lead to faculty and police involvement, and I suspect that's not the path that will be taken here (everything will likely be sorted out by the known student characters).
Having already seen Quinn beaten and bleeding is possible. Which would further brand Vinnie as the ultimate villain.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that... There are many women or men in the world who don't consider the fact that the attacker has a weapon in this situation... In fact, it gives him even more fighting spirit and the challenge is greater...

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Sage? Fair? Miss starts a swimming contest at "set" instead of "go" and gets Camila to gang up on MC at Dots? Please.

Bringing weapons just gets them shoved up your ass with Sage.

And you did admit that Quinn can't win fair and square. So since cheating wouldn't work either I'd say that's checkmate. Quinn loses. Again.

Reactions: Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This is a joke, of course.
Mr. Rox was a hero who fought against injustice. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3788216
And he managed to instill in his daughter the best, amazing qualities. :sneaky::love:
Answer me you broccoli-loving motherfucker, why would Quinn have an awl?

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Quinn doesn't know how to fight, she couldn't even defend herself against Maya.
It’s easy to smack someone out of the blue like that. She was taken aback cause she didn’t expect it from Maya. She could react but she wisely chose not to. :WeSmart:
The only way Quinn stands a chance against Sage is if Sage doesn't fight back at all. And even then Quinn will probably exhaust herself before Sage goes down.
And how did you draw this conclusion? Cause Sage has sparred a couple of times with MC and is taller than Quinn? :unsure:
Unlike Quinn, Sage has never found herself in a life threatening situation. She would probably lose her cool, which she has barely any to begin with, and crumble under pressure. We can also assume that Quinn has learned a few dirty moves in the past.
All of this theorizing is pointless anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes