Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Which is ridiculously stupid since Oscar is banging Gina behind her back.
Don't forget the fact she sucks and fucks a stranger's dick, delighting in the fact that it's twice the size as Oscar's.

Tara may have a sexy ass body but her alien face and clinging to her stupid relationship with Oscar knocks a few points off for me.
was she the ghost cause the ghost was kind of hot ngl from what I recall
Yeah she was the girl under the ghost sheet.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Also I would of banged the zombie / mummy forget the name of the guy that cheated on Bianca was. even if it meant I was getting sloppy seconds

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I both agree and disagree (which is sure to send me to the pits of Hell!)

DPC specifically shows us the scholarship form with Wallace Resources on it, and we find out he worked for Mr Wallace in the financial sector. It could all mean something.

But on the other side of the coin, who the fuck cares?

Who cares about Wallace Resources?

Who cares about Mr Wallace and his shoddy dealings?

At this point, the mc is balls deep in asses all over campus, he's on the cusp of solving Maya's loan issues, any moment now he's gonna discover Bella's deep secret, Sage is minutes away from finding the mc and Jade have been engaged in amorous congress, Jill is likely to be ejected from B&R on the grounds that she's just too stupid (even if her great grandaddy founded the joint), and Josy is seriously preoccupied filling out a restraining order against Darkwen.

So with all that shit going on, why would anyone give a fuck about Burke's dealings with Wallace Resources?

So yeah, I'm thinking it's equally it's possible nothing specific will come of the Wallace name later on.
As I said before:

EDIT: Ok so I was rewatching that flash back and Stephen says to his psychiatrist that "started 8 years ago" by the same time Jade started her PhD and from what I understood they've adopted when she was halfway through, which should be 1-2 years after, so 6 years before the flashback. Sage should be around 22-23 during the events of the game, she kept her name Morgan so she were self conscious when she was adopted, anyone have any idea what age that would be? I'm guessing around 6 (?) supposing that somehow that's right, during the flashback Sage would be ~12yo (or adoption age + 6), which means that the flashback was happening 10 years ago (not from now, probably from 2018-19, the game release, because Stephen was using one of those phones that slided for keyboard, kind of a BlackBerry) which also matches subprime crisis.

His boss back then should be around his late 40s or early 50s, let's say 50. MC was 9, 9 years before he would have been 41 and Lynette should be around 20 when she had MC, so he would have been father at 21, is not that far off.
I believe that Wallace may be Lynette's family, and as Steuan pointed we know some wealth families: Royces, Burgmeisters, Thompsons, Burkes and Wallaces.

Thompsons and Burkes I think we can all agree to discard. B&R are still possible, although Royces for me is discarded too. And Wallace now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
As I said before:

I believe that Wallace may be Lynette's family, and as Steuan pointed we know some wealth families: Royces, Burgmeisters, Thompsons, Burkes and Wallaces.

Thompsons and Burkes I think we can all agree to discard. B&R are still possible, although Royces for me is discarded too. And Wallace now.
Unless there's a terribly stupid twist where Jill is not biologically a Royce (or from Amelia's family), then Lynette being a Royce (or from Amelia's family) is 100000% out of the question, because it would constitute incest and that is a big no-no.

Reactions: Educifer

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Don't forget the fact she sucks and fucks a stranger's dick, delighting in the fact that it's twice the size as Oscar's.

Tara may have a sexy ass body but her alien face and clinging to her stupid relationship with Oscar knocks a few points off for me.

Yeah she was the girl under the ghost sheet.
Tara - been there, done that. Tiffani however, that's a fruit I would still like to taste. And if it has to be a threesome with Tara too, well I'll make that sacrifice.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Tara - been there, done that. Tiffani however, that's a fruit I would still like to taste. And if it has to be a threesome with Tara too, well I'll make that sacrifice.
How noble of you :ROFLMAO:
And we do get a little taste of Tiffani, just a nibble of that fruit during the body shots contest ;) If only the "alone" ending didn't mean finishing Episode 9 with DPC taunting us :cautious:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Unless there's a terribly stupid twist where Jill is not biologically a Royce (or from Amelia's family), then Lynette being a Royce (or from Amelia's family) is 100000% out of the question, because it would constitute incest and that is a big no-no.
From the wealth families we knew we're only left with Burgmeisters, which makes some sense (could be nothing, but could be something):

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 15.01.45.png

And now we notice the Wallaces, but to me it makes so much more sense, because MC "would be able" to fix Maya situation, he'll only have to deal with his "evil" grandpa. I don't believe Lynette's family will be one never mentioned before, MC will have some kind of contact with it during the game, DPC will show us beforehand without us knowing to cause a shock and start connecting dots when we find out. I'll stick with Wallaces, which, btw, could also be a W from W&W.

And as mentioned before Wallace Resources could be where Stephen was applying her new tuition, but even in this context MC would be able to fix it.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
And now we notice the Wallaces, but to me it makes so much more sense, because MC "would be able" to fix Maya situation, he'll only have to deal with his "evil" grandpa. I don't believe Lynette's family will be one never mentioned before, MC will have some kind of contact with it during the game, DPC will show us beforehand without us knowing to cause a shock and start connecting dots when we find out. I'll stick with Wallaces, which, btw, could also be a W from W&W.

And as mentioned before Wallace Resources could be where Stephen was applying her new tuition, but even in this context MC would be able to fix it.
I just hope it doesn't come to something like "remove your father's name and I'll grant Maya the tuition"

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
From the wealth families we knew we're only left with Burgmeisters, which makes some sense (could be nothing, but could be something):

View attachment 3830253

Lynette being a Burgmeister is probably the most popular theory, certainly has more behind it than being a family we just barely heard of. But I'm sure DPC knows that and is probably planning to subvert our expectations. That being said, the fans would care much more if MC was a secret Burgmeister: it'd strengthen the bond with Rusty, make MC campus royalty, put him on a higher level than Tyballs as far as social standing (Tyballs would probably be the only guy who even cares about that, but it'll piss him off so that's a plus), play into Jill's belief in destiny, even more girls would want to bang MC, maybe give MC some soft power to help Maya as well as take some heat off him and Bella (bit of a stretch), and it might be able to help Neil somehow so he doesn't have to bust his ass every day.

MC being a Wallace doesn't have the same impact, and would also count for less since this isn't W&W.

scullyd

Apr 27, 2024
Hey,
I have a folder with s1 and one with s2 on my pc. And i want to save some space.
In the "game" folder, there is a "saves" folder and I assume I need to save that, but do I need to save anything els?
Thanks

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Lynette being a Burgmeister is probably the most popular theory, certainly has more behind it than being a family we just barely heard of. But I'm sure DPC knows that and is probably planning to subvert our expectations. That being said, the fans would care much more if MC was a secret Burgmeister: it'd strengthen the bond with Rusty, make MC campus royalty, put him on a higher level than Tyballs as far as social standing (Tyballs would probably be the only guy who even cares about that, but it'll piss him off so that's a plus), play into Jill's belief in destiny, even more girls would want to bang MC, maybe give MC some soft power to help Maya as well as take some heat off him and Bella (bit of a stretch), and it might be able to help Neil somehow so he doesn't have to bust his ass every day.

MC being a Wallace doesn't have the same impact, and would also count for less since this isn't W&W.
All these theories just for DPC to hit us with the :

227569b4-9500-48d2-ae20-49708674db35_text.gif

Steuan

May 3, 2024

Bro, I dunno. Lynn's being Wallace or another wealthy families except B&R (hopefully Burgmeister) seems pretty improbable to me. We don't much about Wallaces, do we? I mean they can't be that important. There are six episodes left, and I don't think we have space in the plot for their development. Also it does make much more sense if Lynn's a Burgmeister. A plot twist like Tremolo's being Rusty's cousin is exactly DPC's style, y' know what I mean.

Btw, there may be other wealthy families we don't know about yet. Lets take a look at Jill's friends:
  • Bianca Thompson
  • Matthew ???
  • Olivia ???
  • Jeff ???
  • Carla ???
  • Andy ???
As you can see, there should be five more wealthy families in the plot. I'm not sure they will play an important role in the story. But... y'know... they are there, and Lynn's story gets more complicated episode by episode. It's so hard to see where DPC will lead it from here.

There is also a good theory about Carla's being Vivian's daughter, and Bianca's being Miranda's daughter.

images.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes