felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Lynette being a Burgmeister is probably the most popular theory, certainly has more behind it than being a family we just barely heard of. But I'm sure DPC knows that and is probably planning to subvert our expectations. That being said, the fans would care much more if MC was a secret Burgmeister: it'd strengthen the bond with Rusty, make MC campus royalty, put him on a higher level than Tyballs as far as social standing (Tyballs would probably be the only guy who even cares about that, but it'll piss him off so that's a plus), play into Jill's belief in destiny, even more girls would want to bang MC, maybe give MC some soft power to help Maya as well as take some heat off him and Bella (bit of a stretch), and it might be able to help Neil somehow so he doesn't have to bust his ass every day.

MC being a Wallace doesn't have the same impact, and would also count for less since this isn't W&W.
I do not believe that Lynette's family will be so determined in Maya's fate for 2 reasons.

the first is that what matters is that Mc is welcomed back into the family, at which point money and power would no longer be an issue, then whether it is Burg, Wallace, or Rockefeller really matters little.

and the second, from my point of view the most important reason, is that solving the school reta problem is only a small part of Maya's problems, without healing the girl's relationship with her father it would be half a solution anyway

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I do not believe that Lynette's family will be so determined in Maya's fate for 2 reasons.

the first is that what matters is that Mc is welcomed back into the family, at which point money and power would no longer be an issue, then whether it is Burg, Wallace, or Rockefeller really matters little.

and the second, from my point of view the most important reason, is that solving the school reta problem is only a small part of Maya's problems, without healing the girl's relationship with her father it would be half a solution anyway
Regarding the second part, you could say that MC's newfound money is a step towards Maya actually confronting her dad over his actions and behavior. By eliminating the need for a loan—regardless of whether it was bogus or not—MC can take the bullets out of Patrick's gun, so to speak. Then the problem is boiled down to Patrick and if he can accept Maya for who she is.

All of this healing can happen without thousands of dollars magically falling into MC's lap of course, but it's certainly an option.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Regarding the second part, you could say that MC's newfound money is a step towards Maya actually confronting her dad over his actions and behavior. By eliminating the need for a loan—regardless of whether it was bogus or not—MC can take the bullets out of Patrick's gun, so to speak. Then the problem is boiled down to Patrick and if he can accept Maya for who she is.

All of this healing can happen without thousands of dollars magically falling into MC's lap of course, but it's certainly an option.
if you defeat the blackmail of the loan, Patrick's is not a reconciliation but a surrender, it changes a lot.

Maya doesn't have a financial problem, she already has the loan to pay for college, she has a problem with her father, that has to be solved. and her mother's illness doesn't make it avoidable, Patrick has to come to his senses

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Pretty sure the whole patrick situation will resolve itself (like most "problems" in badik really). Helen will die, Patrick will read her latter and realize how misguided he was all the time as helen doesnt even mentions grandkids (but ask him to always take care of their kids) and will have a mental breakdown, maybe even close to suicide.

Afterwards he will just continue to pay for maya and dereks tutition (i dont think there ever was a loan) and probably need their support to be even able to keep going.

Thats my assumption at least

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steuan and Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes