Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Your list is interesting and of course everyone has different preferences... I would single out just one name from the list: Sarah...
This girl would only be on one of my lists: She wouldn't have to, even if they gave her away for free...
And please don't get mad, this is just my opinion...
no worries and yeah I confuse Mel and Sarah all the time till I look up a picture. I do like one slighty more in terms of character and looks but they are roughly the same to me at least when I only go by looks otherwise yeah I wouldn't of put them together otherwise.

I think it's an interesting one, because they are so different in looks so a lot of people will like one more than the other, at least to some degree. Taste is a weird thing though, it's different for everyone. From what I've seen, I think people seem to like Mel more than Sarah (among those being vocal about it).

I'm massively the other way – Sarah is cute, but Mel doesn't do it for me at all. I think I remember that she has a pretty good body, but I don't like her hair or ink. But then I like Zoey, and although I don't like the ink there either (just a preference against big pieces, particularly in certain locations), she looks good enough overall that it doesn't work against her overall ranking (or not much, at least).
okay I was lazy b4 to look up a picture to remind me what they do look like since I haven't been awake long but this convo got me to look it up. Yeah I do feel the same where Sarah is cute and hotter but not by alot for me compared to the other girls anyways and yeah mel doesn't do it for me either now I looked up a picture. Still prefer Mel over Bella and Quinn in terms of attractiveness however just cause teacher / librarian thing hard for me to over look very rarely im okay with that type of relationship in these games and Quinn's negative personality as well cant overlook that.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
okay I was lazy b4 to look up a picture to remind me what they do look like since I haven't been awake long but this convo got me to look it up. Yeah I do feel the same where Sarah is cute and hotter but not by alot for me compared to the other girls anyways and yeah mel doesn't do it for me either now I looked up a picture. Still prefer Mel over Bella and Quinn in terms of attractiveness however just cause teacher / librarian thing hard for me to over look very rarely im okay with that type of relationship in these games and Quinn's negative personality as well cant overlook that.
Just in case I need to say this, I was generalising, and not at all calling you out on thinking they are equal, or anything like that. I really am surprised at all the hate Sarah gets, as I consider her one of the better-looking girls in the game. I think a lot of it is her character though, and people not separating that out from her looks in these conversations. But again, different people have different tastes as well.

I'm not a Quinn fan in terms of looks (although she has a great body - did I see somewhere that it's Maya's body but with the natural instead of fake tits?) but I would still put her above Mel. Bella... I'm not sure, I'd have to have a proper think about it. They are so different, but Mel and Bella might rank about the same for me because of the things I don't like about them, as opposed to the things I do.

Reactions: Swarovsky7

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I really am surprised at all the hate Sarah gets, as I consider her one of the better-looking girls in the game.
This kind of surprises me, I don't find her attractive at all. It's not just personality which is extreme bottom of the barrel for me. I think it's mostly the face, and makeup combo, and maybe that she's a bit too thin?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just in case I need to say this, I was generalising, and not at all calling you out on thinking they are equal, or anything like that. I really am surprised at all the hate Sarah gets, as I consider her one of the better-looking girls in the game. I think a lot of it is her character though, and people not separating that out from her looks in these conversations. But again, different people have different tastes as well.

I'm not a Quinn fan in terms of looks (although she has a great body - did I see somewhere that it's Maya's body but with the natural instead of fake tits?) but I would still put her above Mel. Bella... I'm not sure, I'd have to have a proper think about it. They are so different, but Mel and Bella might rank about the same for me because of the things I don't like about them, as opposed to the things I do.
O I know the convo just made me think about it a bit more and was enjoying it is all. Yeah I honestly don't get the hate Sarah gets either tbh. For me she is the "FUN" hot to be around. If she was more than a side girl I can see myself really liking her to be honest as I cant think of one interaction with her I did not like or enjoy.

But what you said about Quinn if I separate by personal thoughts which is hard to do even on a list based only looks. I somewhat agree and somewhat dont agree. Love the body the face with her hair and piercing not so much . I think id find her more attractive even with a negative personality if she had a different hairstyle and hair color as it really just not my cup of tea on her yet fits her personality perfect.

Reactions: mintymuz
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes