funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Files missing isn't a canon event. You can fail it. He has no reason to hunt for MC in that case. And hence no reason for it to be tied an event which will happen regardless of your choices or decisions.
I agree that files going missing aren't a canon event as you put it. But if I'm not mistaken, you only fail that stage because you get caught in the act of trying to steal them (which is part of the canon scene). So it doesn't mean Patrick won't go looking for his daughter regardless.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Personally I don't believe for a second that Maya's issues will resolve themselves with or without MC's or anyone else's help.

Simply put, if we roll back to the "teaser" scene of the holidays at Bella's house where you see a preview of an overturned table and so on. I think that it's Maya's dad that shows up, and not James. How he found out where Derek drove his car at? Well that one's easy, because Derek (the monumental moron that he is) asks to borrow his dad's car to drive back after the thanksgiving dinner. Instead of just walking down a couple corners and have someone use a mobile to call Bella for a pick up. It stands to reason, that the car has a GPS system installed on it, seeing as Maya's dad is a car salesman.

So yeah, I think shit will hit the fan in a monumental way, no matter if the MC is a DIK or Chick. Her dad will discover the files are missing, then do the math as to where they went, and storm into Bella's house and all hell will break loose. He'll probably even show up with a gun if the MC punched him in the face.
The missing documents are not canon, while the intro to chapter 9 is universal

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Maya's skin should absolutely be fixed. How hasn't DPC yet noticed her sandpaper ass and granny hands? I guess the lack of criticism in his Discord has blinded him in more ways than one. Well, I don't know. Maybe it's intentional, like the fake boobs he specifically selected for Maya's character model.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The missing documents are not canon, while the intro to chapter 9 is universal
I agree that files going missing aren't a canon event as you put it. But if I'm not mistaken, you only fail that stage because you get caught in the act of trying to steal them (which is part of the canon scene). So it doesn't mean Patrick won't go looking for his daughter regardless.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
to you perhaps, I disagree though. Bella is over inflated and kinda comical looking to me, and jills goofy racoon face doesn't do it for me either. regardless everyone has their own preferences.
Did you miss the "of this render" part of what you quoted? Jill's face isn't in the render so is totally irrelevant, and Bella's body shape problem is worse from the front than the back and the back is all you can see in this render so again is not relevant.

This is the problem with blind simping, people just see a criticism of their favourite waifu and decide they have to argue against it while not paying attention to what the criticism is and then the thread descends back into pointless waifu wars, just like when certain people constantly post simp posts and apparently can't see how that would annoy fans of other characters and people who just dislike the girl they are simping.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Did you miss the "of this render" part of what you quoted? Jill's face isn't in the render so is totally irrelevant, and Bella's body shape problem is worse from the front than the back and the back is all you can see in this render so again is not relevant.

This is the problem with blind simping, people just see a criticism of their favourite waifu and decide they have to argue against it while not paying attention to what the criticism is and then the thread descends back into pointless waifu wars, just like when certain people constantly post simp posts and apparently can't see how that would annoy fans of other characters and people who just dislike the girl they are simping.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
that's hilarious, people have been bashing maya for like a day straight with no reaction from me. I don't really care that others disagree with me. I was just stating my opinion on a couple of the LIs. I actually really like bella and jill I just don't find them particularly attractive due to their exaggerated proportions.

Maybe you shouldn't take opinions on the internet so seriously.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Maya's by far the worst part of this render, it's kind of funny how she's so far behind the other MGs in attractiveness.
she is my favorite part of the render personally cause other wise just an render full of asses. If I ranked girls purely on attractiveness would go
Zoey , Sage , Nicole , Josy , Camila , Maya , Jill , Rio , Lilly , Sarah/ Mel , Bella , Quinn

Anyone I missed was forgettable to me

List is much different if I go by my favorites Maya is my 3rd favorite

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
she is my favorite part of the render personally cause other wise just an render full of asses. If I ranked girls purely on attractiveness would go
Zoey , Sage , Nicole , Josy , Camila , Maya , Jill , Rio , Lilly , Sarah/ Mel , Bella , Quinn

hmm i'm obviously a maya fan so i'd move her up personally but in general i agree with your list. DPC has been wildly inconsistent with sages proportions, so she moves up and down my list a lot. I would move mel up above camilla for me as well but other than that I respect your opinion

Reactions: JohnDelfino

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

I'm slightly dreading doing my ranking for the girls in this game - I'll leave that until I've finished it for some of the other games first.

I'm curious about your ranking of Sarah/Mel though - are they together like that because you consider them as one (but not important enough to be separated like Josy/Maya), or because you consider them separate but equal in looks?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hmm i'm obviously a maya fan so i'd move her up personally but in general i agree with your list. DPC has been wildly inconsistent with sages proportions, so she moves up and down my list a lot. I would move mel up above camilla for me as well but other than that I respect your opinion
yeah i'm a Maya fan too but that is just on her looks / attractiveness. Maya is my 3rd favorite character in the game and even then im not sure I have a true top 3. Cause whenever I play J&M I want to move Maya to first same with Sage so I say realstically my top 3 is a 3 way tie between Zoey , Sage and Maya

I'm slightly dreading doing my ranking for the girls in this game - I'll leave that until I've finished it for some of the other games first.

I'm curious about your ranking of Sarah/Mel though - are they together like that because you consider them as one (but not important enough to be separated like Josy/Maya), or because you consider them separate but equal in looks?
Well that list is only base off looks not how I feel about them list is much different otherwise. For Example Maya would be 3rd not 6th only. But to answer your question is I only vaguely recall what Sarah / Mel look like without looking up a picture. I always confused which one I think is hotter but I do think they are roughly about the same in hotness if I only go by looks and nothing else. But I do like the one you can ditch class with the most whichever one that is

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Your list is interesting and of course everyone has different preferences... I would single out just one name from the list: Sarah...
This girl would only be on one of my lists: She wouldn't have to, even if they gave her away for free...
And please don't get mad, this is just my opinion...

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I only vaguely recall what Sarah / Mel look like without looking up a picture. I always confused which one I think is hotter but I do think they are roughly about the same in hotness if I only go by looks and nothing else.
I think it's an interesting one, because they are so different in looks so a lot of people will like one more than the other, at least to some degree. Taste is a weird thing though, it's different for everyone. From what I've seen, I think people seem to like Mel more than Sarah (among those being vocal about it).

I'm massively the other way – Sarah is cute, but Mel doesn't do it for me at all. I think I remember that she has a pretty good body, but I don't like her hair or ink. But then I like Zoey, and although I don't like the ink there either (just a preference against big pieces, particularly in certain locations), she looks good enough overall that it doesn't work against her overall ranking (or not much, at least).

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There's a lot of ways to fail it actually, especially as a DIK.

It's a point system anymore than six points and MC doesn't go back in to help.

So if you stick up for Neil at the dinner table you already at two points, if you punch Patrick that puts you in five.

And if you a DIK in episode 7 no matter how nice you are to Patrick he'll still look at you negatively.

So sure as a CHICK you can get it pretty easy, a DIK is more of a challenge, especially if you punch him, on my Sage run I successfully punched him and got the papers though, so that's ace.

Though either way if it's Patrick or James who shows up at Bella's, does it really matter, we're exchanging one dragged out boring plot with another even more boring plot.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes