Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Do the dialogues with LIs differ in Episodes 9 and 10 depending on whether you rejected a girl or just never dated her?
(Besides the rejection dialogue itself)

For example. If Bella found Cathy's panty in the car and rejected me. And if I broke up with her at the end of Ep.8.
Will my dialogues with Bella in each case differ in Season 3?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
at this point im surprised there isn't a sex minigame I remember playing newgrounds back in the day that place was full of games with sex minigames
but that wasnt mini game and only 1-5/5
it was the minigame trailer, DPC is a master of marketing :oops: :oops: :oops:
I can't wait to click fast on the circle to make the bar go to the top so the girl cums...

He could probably just rejig the pancake game and just dedicate maybe another month to it to get it right.

I'm in. :whistle:

It was her first tattoo. So he pushed harder so she'd get used to the discomfort of the needle right away, rather than she get a shock in the middle of it when it gets more uncomfortable (depending on where he's doing it) and she jolts or some shit fucks up the tattoo.

I'm pretty sure that's not a tattoo on her chest to start with, it's just a pencilled in bit of artwork to guide the actual tattooing.

Last edited:
Reactions: KaiserST

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Do the dialogues with LIs differ in Episodes 9 and 10 depending on whether you rejected a girl or just never dated her?
(Besides the rejection dialogue itself)

For example. If Bella found Cathy's panty in the car and rejected me. And if I broke up with her at the end of Ep.8.
Will my dialogues with Bella in each case differ in Season 3?
For Bella the only difference I've seen if you dated her is when Jill announces she's with MC she makes a pause before congratulating her

Sage says in episode 10 she felt bad when you rejected her but overall she takes it well whereas Josy is very pissed :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can't wait to click fast on the circle to make the bar go to the top so the girl cums...

He could probably just rejig the pancake game and just dedicate maybe another month to it to get it right.

I'm in. :whistle:

It was her first tattoo. So he pushed harder so she'd get used to the discomfort of the needle right away, rather than she get a shock in the middle of it when it gets more uncomfortable (depending on where he's doing it) and she jolts or some shit fucks up the tattoo.

I'm pretty sure that's not a tattoo on her chest to start with, it's just a pencilled in bit of artwork to guide the actual tattooing.
no wonder... oh please.gif

in the end, not everyone plays for the story....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
As long as you don't play it for minigames it's okay
View attachment 3834746
I don't know, Beer Pong was fun. Wouldn't mind seeing it return.

House clean up was too easy, and on every playthrough but the first is kind of a drag. But party planning is pretty cool, I love going out of my way to piss of certain people, like Leon.

The class room stuff, meh, it's not good but it's not really bad either, just boring.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
No, the issue are the animations (all 60fps now btw)
Animation is not a problem, it never was. The problem is that DPC has no incentive to shorten the development cycle, he has an incentive to lengthen it. Animation is just an excuse to lengthen the development cycle, like mini-games that no one plays, or other crap that no one needs.

Reactions: Steuan and Educifer

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I might be in the miniority not sure but I don't mind long dev cycles as it usually means alot of content and makes replaying the game once a year all the more worthwhile to me. At least with this dev

Reactions: Saboracss

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I might be in the miniority not sure but I don't mind long dev cycles as it usually means alot of content and makes replaying the game once a year all the more worthwhile to me. At least with this dev
There comes a point when the cycle becomes to long for people, DPC is happy with it and it seems his supporters don't mind at all. Personally I would prefer keeping things around ep7/8 size and just add more eps to make sure the story is done right and he can put in all the content he wants but we the fans get content faster. Season 3 wont be finish before 2026-2027 then another interlude So the first ep of season 4 wont be out before 2028-2029 we would be lucky if this is done in 10 years

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Animation is not a problem, it never was. The problem is that DPC has no incentive to shorten the development cycle, he has an incentive to lengthen it. Animation is just an excuse to lengthen the development cycle, like mini-games that no one plays, or other crap that no one needs.
The point is that MAYBE he could do faster, but he has no interest in that because the long the cycle, the longer he keeps patreons funding him. And by that we're assuming he can keep quality. He has to find this balance between releases cycle and amount of patreons. If he extends this cycle without improving significantly the game in the releases is likely for patreons to start to drop off, on the other hand if he delivers too fast he might finish the game and his funding ends.

There comes a point when the cycle becomes to long for people, DPC is happy with it and it seems his supporters don't mind at all. Personally I would prefer keeping things around ep7/8 size and just add more eps to make sure the story is done right and he can put in all the content he wants but we the fans get content faster. Season 3 wont be finish before 2026-2027 then another interlude So the first ep of season 4 wont be out before 2028-2029 we would be lucky if this is done in 10 years
I agree on that. For example, ep10 could easily have been 2 ep. There are even 2 flashbacks on it, usually we only get one in the beginning, this one has the Stephen in the middle.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There was plenty of content in the 6 months ish episodes. No one needs to see sfw animations of Zoey running, preps walking, dildos spinning, or everyone shinning like they have baby oil on them 24/7. He upgraded his hardware twice, stopped doing monthly commissions and somehow the dev cycles still doubled in wait time.

Can't wait for this year cope on why its ok to release in Jan 2025

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
There was plenty of content in the 6 months ish episodes. No one needs to see sfw animations of Zoey running, preps walking, dildos spinning, or everyone shinning like they have baby oil on them 24/7. He upgraded his hardware twice, stopped doing monthly commissions and somehow the dev cycles still doubled in wait time.

Can't wait for this year cope on why its ok to release in Jan 2025
I personally love it when devs adds in SFW animations even if it's a waste of time or unnecessary. They tend to be my favorite animations in games as I find it makes it a tad more immersive. Not sure how big the 6 month updates were only started playing AVN's about a year ago. But from the size of the last one im okay with it personally , but if it took a year for something like the Interlude or Chapter 9 then yeah I would be disappointed.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
It's the Genesis 8 model:
Yeah I can see how people think she's weird with her crazy eyes and doll-like hair. I personally like it. Compared to girls like Sage, Jill, and Bella, I don't think Tara looks too weird.
So... that Kayla girl is the OG Tara, huh? I'm glad we have the enhanced version in BaDIK. :BootyTime:

heheh.jpg

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes