Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
you missed something.. in order not to be rejected by Quinn it is imperative to have sex with her on the rooftop in chapter 4, which means it also involves accepting the joint from Tommy.

Both seem like risky behaviors to me

after this also involves helping her in the sixth chapter, which involves further involvement in Quinn's affairs, as well as more sex with her

after this also touches on helping her in the sixth chapter, which involves further involvement in Quinn's affairs, as well as more sex with her
That's the trick, you're only rejected if you propose sexy things during the blindfolded game, if you DO NOT propose, the game doesn't count as if she rejected you (because she actually didn't), then Sage convince her to do the threesome. I literally did this playthrough yesterday and I haven't had any interactions with Quinn neither sexual nor drug related.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
The STD's would gang up.
These bitches can be the sluttiest of the sluttiest, whorest of the whores, twats and what not, but they will always remain clean. No matter how many cocks go inside them raw dogged and the buckets of cum they get filled with, they'll stay clean and alive for your MC.

That's what means to live in vain.
Vain? no, that's heaven baby

heaves.gif

No dirty asses allowed, only the purest.

beauty.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TREXrg

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
Heaven ? It looks like a drug intoxication. :unsure:

Oh, it's clear, you're advertising Vinny's product. :sneaky:

A cheap trick, baby.
Really? I've been intoxicated and never experienced such a heavenly feeling... besides blacking out/puking. You can't appreciate the true beauty of heavenly freedom from the dirtiness that is, Quinn.

Vinny? product? I am so lost! if I did, show me because I have no clue what you're talking about lol. No trick, just pure confusion.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Really? I've been intoxicated and never experienced such a heavenly feeling... besides blacking out/puking. You can't appreciate the true beauty of heavenly freedom from the dirtiness that is, Quinn.

Vinny? product? I am so lost! if I did, show me because I have no clue what you're talking about lol. No trick, just pure confusion.
OK, I'm not going to convince you of anything.
If you see dirtiness where there is none, that's your problem. Not mine.
All the best to you.
bandicam 2024-07-21 02-20-51-853.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Some interesting stuff from Freddy's Bar. :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It a low bar but Soprano and I are much smarter then Ant and Dawe. I'm just a humble guy in love with Josy that became a King it a nice peaceful life we eats lots of shrimp and fuck often
Josy is love Josy is life Alady
Go in simp in peace
:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes