KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It a low bar but Soprano and I are much smarter then Ant and Dawe. I'm just a humble guy in love with Josy that became a King it a nice peaceful life we eats lots of shrimp and fuck often
Josy is love Josy is life Alady
Go in simp in peace
:)
Darkwen, buddy, I'm just kidding. Please don't be offended.
There's nothing personal about it. But you have to understand me, that conversation in the bar was really funny.
I couldn't resist making a joke about it.
Once again, don't take it personally.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Guys I think Quinn should open up a second chapter to her brothel. But this one will only include head pets , hand holding , hugs and cuddle, Kissing ( only for a VIP price)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It a low bar but Soprano and I are much smarter then Ant and Dawe.
It's not exactly easy to tell that you have some sort of intelligence hidden under there when most of your posts consist of "Alady Alady Alady" spamming which is the exact opposite of what a smart person would do. Dare I even say that "Ant" and Dawe most likely wouldn't be as stupid as to participate in something like that, even though they're pretty fucking dumb and a low bar to clear as you said.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Guys I think Quinn should open up a second chapter to her brothel. But this one will only include head pets , hand holding , hugs and cuddle, Kissing ( only for a VIP price)
I don't think that's a very good idea. Your MC would burn through his entire inheritance in a week. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KАRАMBA

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I think she should open up a gay restaurant. It would be way easier to use the glory holes in men's restroom stalls if you didn't need to sneak Camila in there. Do you think Dawe might join? Maybe Dawe can become the first male HOT!

• Haha

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't think that's a very good idea. Your MC would burn through his entire inheritance in a week. ;)
but but but head pets and hand holding ... what more can you ask for and better way to spend all of the MC's money. psh who needs booze to party and have sex with random party girls. Which is why Sage and Maya are in my top 3!!! can't recall any of this from Josy she is to much of a party girl

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's not exactly easy to tell that you have some sort of intelligence hidden under there when most of your posts consist of "Alady Alady Alady" spamming which is the exact opposite of what a smart person would do. Dare I even say that "Ant" and Dawe most likely wouldn't be as stupid as to participate in something like that, even though they're pretty fucking dumb and a low bar to clear as you said.
Intelligence is founded in the hidden beautiful truth of something that most dismiss as crazy. Saying Alady over and over might sound crazy but Josy is well worth it

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Intelligence is founded in the hidden beautiful truth of something that most dismiss as crazy. Saying Alady over and over might sound crazy but Josy is well worth it
I have to tell you, DW, you're absolutely right.
Don't listen to anyone. You know how it is, there are envious people around.
They see your intelligence, which cannot be hidden. It shines brightly. Of course they are jealous. You can't blame them.
I hope you know, I will not advise you badly.
But don't get me wrong, I don't think you're doing enough.
This world needs more Alady posting.
Who will do it if not you?
I believe in you, Hero.
happy-tears.gif

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I have to tell you, DW, you're absolutely right.
Don't listen to anyone. You know how it is, there are envious people around.
They see your intelligence, which cannot be hidden. It shines brightly. Of course they are jealous. You can't blame them.
I hope you know, I will not advise you badly.
But don't get me wrong, I don't think you're doing enough.
This world needs more Alady posting.
Who will do it if not you?
I believe in you, Hero.
View attachment 3851616
This is the funniest shit I’ve seen in a while :KEK:
Keep up the bromance you two :LOL:(y)
ED82B79E-F6A1-41F5-9181-7E6670B1AE1C.jpeg

• Yay, new update!
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes