Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yoga Girl's actual name is "Nikita" or something like that btw.
As far as I know, that's only a theory (that I believe by the way). That Yoga Girl - Thirsty Ghoul - Nikita - are the same person. I haven't seen any evidence to prove it though.

It makes it even better that I had an affair with her mom, punched her brother, launched tennis balls at her brother's face and balls, and also ruined his presentation in front of dozens of students with a dick pick. And it makes the current situation so much worse knowing what a fucking creep Burke is.

Actually scratch the Tybalt parts. I forgot she actually laughed at that last one
Keep going. It get's even better. ;)

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
Feb 19, 2021
That hasn't been confirmed. It's not confirmed Nikita is the Thirsty Ghoul, either.

Yoga Girl, Thirsty Ghoul and Nikita are all technically unconnected as of right now. It's just a very popular theory they're all the same girl.
As far as I know, that's only a theory (that I believe by the way). That Yoga Girl - Thirsty Ghoul - Nikita - are the same person. I haven't seen any evidence to prove it though.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-drpinkcake.25332/post-13600979

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I was trying to confirm Darkwen's claim about an additional interlude (bro is a fucking liar) and stumbled upon this little nugget in an old Q&A, thought everyone would appreciate it :HideThePain:
View attachment 3887060
I actually found out that lots of people have been talking about the Season 4 Interlude here on F95 before and making memes of it too. Funnily enough, Darkwen seemed to be the only person talking about it seriously as if DPC had confirmed it in a status update at some point, but he hasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I actually found out that lots of people have been talking about the Season 4 Interlude here on F95 before and making memes of it too. Funnily enough, Darkwen seemed to be the only person talking about it seriously as if DPC had confirmed it in a status update at some point, but he hasn't.
DPC said it thought, maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I remember reading he was going to do another one after season 3

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
If your going to call me liar you have to show something that proves I lied you did not, or was you calling DPC the liar I couldn't really understand who you meant??
Well, he can't really show any evidence against it when there's hardly any evidence to support the claim you made either in the first place. You expect him to post screenshots of all the status updates that DPC has made so far simply to disprove something you said?
DPC said it thought, maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I remember reading he was going to do another one after season 3
I'm fairly sure you might've just read people talking about it on here or something and thought that DPC must've said it at some point. I might be the one that's wrong though, but I can't know since you're not willing to back up your claim by searching for the status update that he supposedly wrote about it in and post that here.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Well, he can't really show any evidence against it when there's hardly any evidence to support the claim you made either in the first place. You expect him to post screenshots of all the status updates that DPC has made so far simply to disprove something you said?
Lmao I was typing that exact response

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Going into this interlude, there's one mystery that I have absolutely zero clue on, and that's Chad and who blackmailed him (and Dawe I guess, but I don't think he was really shocked Arieth was cheating on him, if he even really cared). More importantly what the blackmail entailed and the entire purpose of it.

Like I get it, he's gay. That's supposed to be the revelation, and he was dating Troy in secret. But was it really just photos of him and Troy? What were the demands? It had to be someone who wanted to fuck with either him or get him to break up with Sage. Another thing I don't get is Sarah and (especially) Melanie's relation to Chad's secret. I had a guess but like, is Melanie Troy's sister?

Then there's whoever gave Troy the black eye and stole MC's guitar. Chad gave it to Sage but I doubt he'd assault his own lover like that, and knowing more about their situation, it makes it weirder if Chad were to know that it was the MC that was posted up as Troy's roommate at the start of the year. So I'm just even more confused by the whole debacle.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Going into this interlude, there's one mystery that I have absolutely zero clue on, and that's Chad and who blackmailed him (and Dawe I guess, but I don't think he was really shocked Arieth was cheating on him, if he even really cared). More importantly what the blackmail entailed and the entire purpose of it.

Like I get it, he's gay. That's supposed to be the revelation, and he was dating Troy in secret. But was it really just photos of him and Troy? What were the demands? It had to be someone who wanted to fuck with either him or get him to break up with Sage. Another thing I don't get is Sarah and (especially) Melanie's relation to Chad's secret. I had a guess but like, is Melanie Troy's sister?

Then there's whoever gave Troy the black eye and stole MC's guitar. Chad gave it to Sage but I doubt he'd assault his own lover like that, and knowing more about their situation, it makes it weirder if Chad were to know that it was the MC that was posted up as Troy's roommate at the start of the year. So I'm just even more confused by the whole debacle.
The identity of the blackmailer and their motivation is still unknown, so is Sarah and Melanie's role in Chad and Troy's relationship. Mel being Troy's sister is a popular theory.

As for the black eye, I dunno.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I'm fairly sure you might've just read people talking about it on here or something and thought that DPC must've said it at some point. I might be the one that's wrong though, but I can't know since you're not willing to back up your claim by searching for the status update that he supposedly wrote about it in and post that here.
If DPC did actually say it would be some where in the early dev of ep9 maybe a Q&A, lets say i'm wrong and there won't be a interlude between season3 and 4 what does it chance ep13 would still be what a year to two years away. But no interlude means DPC can get to the ep faster which is a good thing

Last edited:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
We don't really know as far as I understand. There's been lots of theories about it obviously, suggesting that Quinn, Burke or Vinny were involved in that. But nothing concrete at all.
Melanie might be Troy's sister, it's a theory that's been around for a long time now. I'm not sure that there actually were any demands because if you think about it, Chad thought that the MC was the one blackmailing him and if you paid attention to the dialogue after their fight, Chad literally asks the MC "What do you want from me?!" as he's crying. But yes, probably someone who wanted him and Sage to break up for whatever reason.
Dawe. In the scene at the gym when Troy walks right by the alphas, Dawe starts trash talking to him by telling him to keep on walking and when Chad tells the alphas to ignore Troy, Dawe starts provoking him by implying that Chad's "going soft" for Troy as he says. After that, Dawe says something about Troy apparently having broken his jaw and that it took him weeks to chew properly after whatever scuffle they had. So, Dawe was probably talking about that time when he stormed in Troy's (and the MC's) dorm with whoever else since I don't think they'd be fighting each other back when Troy was part of the alphas either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamingSavant

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
We don't really know as far as I understand. There's been lots of theories about it obviously, suggesting that Quinn, Burke or Vinny were involved in that. But nothing concrete at all.

Melanie might be Troy's sister, it's a theory that's been around for a long time now. I'm not sure that there actually were any demands because if you think about it, Chad thought that the MC was the one blackmailing him and if you paid attention to the dialogue after their fight, Chad literally asks the MC "What do you want from me?!" as he's crying. But yes, probably someone who wanted him and Sage to break up for whatever reason.

Dawe. In the scene at the gym when Troy walks right by the alphas, Dawe starts trash talking to him by telling him to keep on walking and when Chad tells the alphas to ignore Troy, Dawe starts provoking him by implying that Chad's "going soft" for Troy as he says. After that, Dawe says something about Troy apparently having broken his jaw and that it took him weeks to chew properly after whatever scuffle they had. So, Dawe was probably talking about that time when he stormed in Troy's (and the MC's) dorm with whoever else since I don't think they'd be fighting each other back when Troy was part of the alphas either.
Troy was kicked out of the alphas for fighting Dawe. He probably did that because Dawe was making gay jokes about someone and Troy lost his cool and throws a punch. No one in the alphas knows Troy or Chad are gay.

Chad visited Troy in the dorm, gets into a fight, punches him and takes the guitar before gifting it to Sage. Chad punches Anthony if MC mocks him and calls him gay, so it's established early on that he easily loses his temper and thus not a surprise that he would resort to physical violence in an argument.

Melanie is almost certainly Troy's sister. The hair is too similar and there is no other reasonable explanation for her knowledge of their relationship and her willingness to selflessly protect them over her own reputation.

As for the blackmail, the only note was 'Is this what you are hiding?'. No demands. Just Ron being a dick.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There's plenty of DIY merch you can make yourself :KEK:
View attachment 3887095
And he has to keep making new ones. Crazy, delusional MF is caught in an endless circle.

1. Make Watermelon Girlfriend.

screenshot0001.jpg

2. Special Time with Watermelon Girlfriend

screenshot0002.png

3. Eat Watermelon Girlfriend.

screenshot0003.png

4. Cry about the loss of Watermelon Girlfriend.

screenshot0004.png

5. Back to Step 1.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Tinfoil theory time.

As the post linked by Jillybeanenjoyer states I am firmly in the camp of Thirsty Ghoul = Nikita = Yoga Girl. But the question is why was the Thirsty Ghoul introduced in ep 9 and why has this very attractive background character of Yoga Girl suddenly appeared in two different locations in ep 10.

I think DPC saw the explosion of new theories during the long wait between eps 8 and 9 and one I think that caught his eye is the undercover cop Lily theory. Unfortunately the undercover cop Lily theory has more holes in it than Quinn's arm so he couldn't make that theory canon. However that did lead him to wonder about the possibility of introducing a new character who could be an undercover cop.

Obviously we know nothing about Thirsty Ghoul/Nikita/Yoga Girl so there's not much to go on, however I do think it's strange that Thirsty Ghoul only talks to MC if he's single yet doesn't make any sort of move on him, almost like she's scoping him out. If she just thinks he's hot and she knows he's single why wouldn't she actually make a move or at least offer to exchange numbers? It makes no sense to me, and Thirsty Ghoul obviously knows MC is single because she only talks to MC if he's single.

It would make sense however for an undercover cop to be scoping out students who potentially know about Quinn's drugs and prostitution restaurant, it would make sense for an undercover cop to only be looking for single guys to scope out, it's unlikely a guy with a girlfriend in college will be using prostitutes in the same college, it would also make sense for an undercover cop to try and get to know things about a potential informant so the conversation in Derek's bar and sudden appearance in two seperate places in ep 10 would make sense for that reason too.

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Can I say that the more characters compare the MC to Tommy, the more I see the validity in the statement. I actually hated Tommy at first but like other characters like Rusty said, he grows on you when you look past his bullshit.

But then you also see the MC being shown similar to Vinny, even though I think only Rusty made the comparison out loud.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes