felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really hope Tremolo can convince Maya and Josy to come with him. I think Neil would be the most open to the throuple's situation, and it could give us some backstory on the legal situation he faced some years back.
that Mc brings her to his house doesn't mean that he introduces her as 'his girlfriend', then Neil should understand that anyway, he may as well introduce her as his friend.

that way even Bella wouldn't have all this trouble going.

at this point in the story only Jill can really consider herself his girlfriend, with the others it would be more of a forced moment

Reactions: jimbro

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
at this point in the story only Jill can really consider herself his girlfriend
On what basis is this derived? Depending on path, each of the girls may have been "chosen". If you exclude Josy and Maya (rightly or wrongly (for me it's wrongly)) because of their unconventional relationship, and Bella because of her age and position, what about Sage? Or is it a case of Josy/Maya and Bella not being relationships that are out in the open, which again asks what about Sage?

Bootyman92

Jun 25, 2022
that Mc brings her to his house doesn't mean that he introduces her as 'his girlfriend', then Neil should understand that anyway, he may as well introduce her as his friend.

at this point in the story only Jill can really consider herself his girlfriend, with the others it would be more of a forced moment
Despite not concretely stating each other as "boyfriend and girlfriends", in EP8 Tremolo did tell both Josy and Maya that he's made the decision to be exclusive to them. I don't know about your personal perspective, but stating that you're exclusive to someone is pretty much a big indicator that you are boyfriend and girlfriend. And in EP10 as well, there's a few moments that allude to the the status of them being his girlfriends:

- when Tommy has his blow-up at Tremolo after finding out that he slept with Josy, he doesn't state it exactly, but he mentions that he's with both Josy and Maya. It's everyone else's interpretation that it's a three-way sexual relationship.

- when they're cleaning the upstairs dining room, after Tremolo calms Maya down, Melanie congratulates them and tells them about her own throuple situation, though that one was more about the sex, and when Maya asks him, he says that that's not their definition of their relationship.

- when Becky makes a shameless pass at Tremolo in the library, he does mention to them that he doesn't give a shit about Becky and the opinions of everyone else, that they know what they are and that it's enough for him.

So Tremolo choosing not to be up-front about the throuple with Neil would be weird, unless Maya explicitly mentions to Tremolo that she wants them to hide the situation.

Otherwise, the throuple are pretty much official, it's just not a publicly official situation because reasons.

Reactions: KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On what basis is this derived? Depending on path, each of the girls may have been "chosen". If you exclude Josy and Maya (rightly or wrongly (for me it's wrongly)) because of their unconventional relationship, and Bella because of her age and position, what about Sage? Or is it a case of Josy/Maya and Bella not being relationships that are out in the open, which again asks what about Sage?
Sage is still getting used to the idea of a serious relationship, and excluding the secrecy aspect the relationship is very similar to the one with Bella, 'we're good together, let's see what happens, let's not get too worked up'.

they've only just had their first date, introducing her as his girlfriend to Neil would be a big leap forward, which I doubt would please Sage that much.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Sage is still getting used to the idea of a serious relationship, and excluding the secrecy aspect the relationship is very similar to the one with Bella, 'we're good together, let's see what happens, let's not get too worked up'.

they've only just had their first date, introducing her as his girlfriend to Neil would be a big leap forward, which I doubt would please Sage that much.
Jill is "official", they post on Rooster and all. But Sage, during the camping, make pretty clear that they are boyfriend/girlfriend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Despite not concretely stating each other as "boyfriend and girlfriends", in EP8 Tremolo did tell both Josy and Maya that he's made the decision to be exclusive to them. I don't know about your personal perspective, but stating that you're exclusive to someone is pretty much a big indicator that you are boyfriend and girlfriend. And in EP10 as well, there's a few moments that allude to the the status of them being his girlfriends:

- when Tommy has his blow-up at Tremolo after finding out that he slept with Josy, he doesn't state it exactly, but he mentions that he's with both Josy and Maya. It's everyone else's interpretation that it's a three-way sexual relationship.

- when they're cleaning the upstairs dining room, after Tremolo calms Maya down, Melanie congratulates them and tells them about her own throuple situation, though that one was more about the sex, and when Maya asks him, he says that that's not their definition of their relationship.

- when Becky makes a shameless pass at Tremolo in the library, he does mention to them that he doesn't give a shit about Becky and the opinions of everyone else, that they know what they are and that it's enough for him.

So Tremolo choosing not to be up-front about the throuple with Neil would be weird, unless Maya explicitly mentions to Tremolo that she wants them to hide the situation.

Otherwise, the throuple are pretty much official, it's just not a publicly official situation because reasons.
:unsure: :unsure:
What you write has nothing to do with what I said. the relationship can be exclusive whenever you want, but since for now their desire is for it to remain as vague as possible even among their friends, for MC to take them both home as his girlfriends (reminding us that it is the same country where the Josy's family) would not be natural at all

but above all, have you officially introduced each girlfriend to your parents? It's not such an obligatory step

p.s. no one knows about the trouple at BR, they know that MC hangs out with both of them, but no one knows about an equal relationship between Maya and Josy too

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
telling MC doesn't make it official in any way, otherwise would we even have to discuss that she can't say she loves him?
What do you need to make it official? Take out an ad in the local paper? If you've chosen that particular path, Sage and MC are an item. Still being a little uncomfortable with it doesn't make it less so, it's a new situation for both of them, and you don't have to say "I love you" before you can be classed as "official". I'm not sure what I'm missing with this one if I'm honest.

Because of their different situations, Josy/Maya and Bella I can understand, but saying Sage isn't MC's girlfriend, I don't get.

• Haha
Reactions: AmaroPargo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What do you need to make it official? Take out an ad in the local paper? If you've chosen that particular path, Sage and MC are an item. Still being a little uncomfortable with it doesn't make it less so, it's a new situation for both of them, and you don't have to say "I love you" before you can be classed as "official". I'm not sure what I'm missing with this one if I'm honest.

Because of their different situations, Josy/Maya and Bella I can understand, but saying Sage isn't MC's girlfriend, I don't get.
If people know about MC and Sage then doesn't that make it official even if it isn't said by the two. Mc relationship with Josy and Maya is known, and with Bella and Jill I would find it hard to believe Sage is the only one that isn't official

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

I disagree with the last bit. Isabella basically opens herself up to him as best as she can in ways she doesn't with other people except Jill.

Josy and Maya were lesbians. Yet they let a guy who was so nice and empathetic to them that they became bisexual for him, and actively are trying to make this poly romance work, despite not forcing him into a commitment.

And finally Sage, who basically by his own choice, is starting the relationship slow. She doesn't want to put a full label on it because they've already dove into the relationship headfirst, but Sage is definitely trying to make it work like a girlfriend would.

Jill's the only one who declared it as an official thing, but considering the steps necessary to make her route possible, they pretty much skip to the end where they decide to go steady.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
If people know about MC and Sage then doesn't that make it official even if it isn't said by the two. Mc relationship with Josy and Maya is known, and with Bella and Jill I would find it hard to believe Sage is the only one that isn't official
Well, they could just be fooling around, I suppose, but that's not the case here. So in this instance, yes, that would make them official. They've both committed to it (even if it's just trying it out/testing the waters at this early stage) and people know they're an item.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I really hope Tremolo can convince Maya and Josy to come with him. I think Neil would be the most open to the throuple's situation, and it could give us some backstory on the legal situation he faced some years back.
I sincerely hope Josy goes home for Thanksgiving as well to introduce MC to her dad and Monica, and this is comically how they reveal to Tommy that MC's been banging his sister, and he has to cope with it like Derek has.

Reactions: Znar26

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I sincerely hope Josy goes home for Thanksgiving as well to introduce MC to her dad and Monica, and this is comically how they reveal to Tommy that MC's been banging his sister, and he has to cope with it like Derek has.
You might have missed something in the build up to this, if that's the reveal you're imagining.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, they could just be fooling around, I suppose, but that's not the case here. So in this instance, yes, that would make them official. They've both committed to it (even if it's just trying it out/testing the waters at this early stage) and people know they're an item.
I mean they don't have to make a social media post for it to be official they dating not getting married. Considering Sage almost drop the L word I don't know what else she would have to do to make it clear

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I mean they don't have to make a social media post for it to be official they dating not getting married. Considering Sage almost drop the L word I don't know what else she would have to do to make it clear
Exactly. (Just in case it's not clear, we're on the same page with this, I was arguing that Sage and MC are clearly a couple).

Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes