GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So I was playing through the game again to try a different path, and noticed a line MC's thoughts had about Bella's "marriage" and how if he knew "back then" what was really going on, he would have stopped her, or made a cry for help. I'm guessing Based on her reaction to spending the night with MC in his room, and how she loathes adulterers more than anything (which she says she became herself by sleeping with him), that her husband cheated on her and left her a long time ago, but because of some mental illness or refusal to let go, still holds onto the ring and hides something about him in the room that she keeps locked, and acts like they're still married. (she even at one point early on, in her head, begs her husband to hurry up and come home.)

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
So I was playing through the game again to try a different path, and noticed a line MC's thoughts had about Bella's "marriage" and how if he knew "back then" what was really going on, he would have stopped her, or made a cry for help. I'm guessing Based on her reaction to spending the night with MC in his room, and how she loathes adulterers more than anything (which she says she became herself by sleeping with him), that her husband cheated on her and left her a long time ago, but because of some mental illness or refusal to let go, still holds onto the ring and hides something about him in the room that she keeps locked, and acts like they're still married. (she even at one point early on, in her head, begs her husband to hurry up and come home.)
Bella was crying because she didn't want to feel like a cheater, and what MC learns in the future is that if Jill were to join, it would assuage Bella's feelings of guilt because her best friend is saying it's okay. He would call Jill for help, and Jill would definitely help ;)
This is pure cope/nonsense coming out of my mouth right now, I'll be quite upset if there's any Acting Lessons-level shit going on with Bella :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes