DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Thanks a lot guys, today's discussion was really helpful.
I hope I never do it, but if I ever fuck a random girl whilst I'm secretly seeing another and then get caught, I'll just casually tell her "it's not cheating baby, our relationship is not official yet so it doesn't count". That'll solve it.

Crosseyed_Bella.png

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I still can't get over the fact that for episode 9, on every other route, Jill gets sexy Honey-Bee outfit. But for her route? BANANA!
That was a really odd thing to do by DPC. He wanted to show the players that're not on Jill's path "look at what you're missing out on!" with the bee costume, but well, no, they're not missing out on that by not being on Jill's path because Jill's path is the only one with the fucking banana instead of the bee. But then again, I guess it does signify how much the MC has helped Jill come out of her shell.
1722898770496.png

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm, I can't remember which episode the first picture is from..
Episode 6, have lunch with Sage instead of MJ. They go for a walk, Dawe insults you, and if you don't try to retaliate then Sage will do this in reference to Dawe's micro dick.
You also can't fight the jocks in Episode 2. I didn't get that scene and had to go back and check variables. I fought the Jocks and didn't get a choice to retaliate or not. It just skipped the scene.

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I still can't get over the fact that for episode 9, on every other route, Jill gets sexy Honey-Bee outfit. But for her route? BANANA!
I didn't care for it, but peeling it back to get to all that Jilly Juiciness was very satisfying. :p

DPC's explanation for the Banana costume if you care.

I love the contrast of it compared to most of the other girls' costumes. Like MC says, before meeting Jill at the party, everyone's dressed hot and sexy. There's this stereotype about how girls have to dress hot and sexy for Halloween parties, and I like to play on that stereotype. So, BAM! there is Jill dressed as a banana. To me, it showcases her personality, humor, and spirit. It's one of my overall favorite costumes. I know you didn't ask, but as for her bee costume, it was a bit spicier to make players feel like they missed out on her by not being on her branch. Evil, I know, but the episode was called Vixens, after all.

TL/DR (my translation) - Fuck You.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes