mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
New Player Alert!

Can someone please explain to me the sequence of installing the game?
I downloaded the Season 1-2 ( BeingADIK-0.8.3-pc-lin.zip )

I'm a little confused about the next steps. Like there is a Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) section and a Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) section and a Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 section in the Download post.

What is the correct sequence of downloading and patching, if somebody could specify please?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You're on the right track

Start with Season 1/2, when finished that, you will be prompted to make an export save.
Then Season 3 (Interlude + Episode 10)
The patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) contains a couple of minor issues that were fixed.
You can then import your S2 save into S3 when prompted.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Great fun when you're camping and had a few. (I joke, I have never punched a kangaroo.). They hit back really hard. I actually have a wallaby that keeps popping into my backyard every few days to hang out with my dogs. Where one of my daughters studies, she has a whole group of kangaroos living right outside her window and has to walk between them to get to class. She got caught in a stampede once. LOL. We call it the lucky country cause you're lucky if something doesn't kill you before lunch.
Here in my third world country you will not be killed by an animal, unless you venture into the jungle. Most likely you will be killed by a corrupt cop or an asshole who wants to steal your cell phone. :HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: Milton749

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
New Player Alert!

I'm a little confused about the next steps. Like there is a Patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) section and a Win/Linux SPLIT(v0.10.0) section and a Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10 section in the Download post.

What is the correct sequence of downloading and patching, if somebody could specify please?
I'm biased but one way is just grabbing both torrents , unzipping both and playing each. No need to mess about with patches etc.

Reactions: mgx49

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
New Player Alert!

Start with Season 1/2, when finished that, you will be prompted to make an export save.
The patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) contains a couple of minor issues that were fixed.

Reactions: mgx49

mgx49

Dec 3, 2023
I'm biased but one way is just grabbing both torrents , unzipping both and playing each. No need to mess about with patches etc.

THANKS GUYS!!

Reactions: RPDL
May 31, 2024
My expectations for the next episode are loftier. Cammy becomes a real love interest, Yoga Girl becomes a real love interest, already talked about Nora getting pregnant, finally get to fuck Bianca, Elena, if we're going to get into trouble with Tommy then I at least want to actually fuck Heather. Oh and anal with Maya, Josy and Jill ;)
Oh and a pony, while I'm dreaming :KEK::ROFLMAO:
My wishlist for next episode:
Rio/MC post rescue recovery gaming hangout.
Official Cammy path begins.
Sage shower sex scene at MC's home on Thanksgiving and awkward breakfast jokes by Neil the next morning.
Last but definitely not least, more broccoli!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

PinkTurnsBlue

Apr 21, 2018
Adding Mona in your top 2 is great. For far too long, I've been the lone 'Mona is awesome' voice around here.
But no Lily (best girl) or Jill in your top 10, that's just disappointing and definitely wrong.
I did have Josy in my top 5, till she got knocked out by the girl in the middle, you'll meet soon.

Yes, the general consensus is that at some point, we will be given a choice between Josy/Maya on that path.
My very first blind path was Josy/Maya, but now I'm doing 12 paths (with 3 variations on each).

View attachment 3906237
Nora from Swyper? Hmm... Must look in to that. Lily is awesome but she suffers from dead eyes syndrome imho. Nice shrine for your favorite girls :cool:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Nora from Swyper? Hmm... Must look in to that. Lily is awesome but she suffers from dead eyes syndrome imho. Nice shrine for your favorite girls :cool:
Thanks. No, she's called Yoga Girl. You'll meet her shortly in Season 3, then you can discuss your theories about her with us. There's a few going around. ;) There's a few of us drooling over her. (Nora is well worth a look though!)

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes