Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm on a fucking roll lately, just wasting my time doing the most pointless shit ever that only like 2 of you will even moderately appreciate. I've made... another video. And even more surprising, it's... an instructional video on how to install and play the game for the first time.

Simps and gentleman, may I present: Spock's Guide to Playing "Being a DIK" View attachment 3907647
View attachment 3907649
I've bookmarked it, so I can just give the link next time someone asks. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Unlike the mc, tommy didn't hold back, so I guess he beat him up pretty good.:HideThePain:
Josy considers him to be an awful older brother and Tommy acts like she's a mood-killer and a prude, but he's actually super protective of her and it shows. And I got the scene last night where he finds out about MC having sex with Josy (and Maya). Thought it was funny that the MC's defense against getting beaten up was refusing to put on his underwear lol.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I'm fine with the rematch being in the gym, it means he can be publicly humiliated :ROFLMAO:
The rematch with Vinny does feel like an endgame type scenario, unless DPC surprises everyone by immediately getting rid of him next episode. He gets arrested or we put him into a coma or something. And Caleb... it's funny, I don't really give a shit about Caleb, other than wanting to cave in his stupid gigachad face. He doesn't really inspire dislike compared to Vinny and Dawe, or even early Chad.
I feel like it would add to the drama if a fight ensues and one of the other DIKs accidentally kills Vinny with his own gun or something, and I feel that might wind up happening. (Or it winds up being the DIK traitor that kills him to shut him up).

It definitely feels like something has to resolve in the next episode, because Vinny actually kidnapped one of the side girls, and that's pretty big.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
i just went back to patreon after a year and found out I got blocked by Pinkcake.
No idea why, the last time I subbed for the cheapest tier which was $1plus i think, but it got renewed by the month and not by an actual duration of a month which was what i thought. I asked him if a refund or something so that i can time it and resub instead of getting charged twice. Got ghosted and a year later, blocked.

Is he going through menopause or what?
DPC does has a cranky character and a big ego indeed, BUT...

1) when you are about to subscribe to Patreon, there is a very clear message informing you that subscription is renewed the first day of the mont, and not after a period of one month, so they even suggest you to consider subscribing at the beginning of a month, and not at the end

and most of all...

2) you asked a refund for ONE DOLLAR??? :FacePalm:And then they mock the Scots... :HideThePain:

I think even the Dalai Lama would have blocked you :ROFLMAO:

Sep 2, 2020
DPC does has a cranky character and a big ego indeed, BUT...

1) when you are about to subscribe to Patreon, there is a very clear message informing you that subscription is renewed the first day of the mont, and not after a period of one month, so they even suggest you to consider subscribing at the beginning of a month, and not at the end

and most of all...

2) you asked a refund for ONE DOLLAR??? :FacePalm:And then they mock the Scots... :HideThePain:

I think even the Dalai Lama would have blocked you :ROFLMAO:
money is money my child. Its the principle

Reactions: iamcomming

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019

Did anyone ever mod/add the soundtrack back in? As in it played where it used to play in earlier episodes.
Felt like they did fit DIK very well as soundtrack, shame they pulled out. Understandable though.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I had guessed that "Sage goes to MC's house for Thanksgiving" would happen based on her parents' divorce, and glad to see I was right.

The blue lava lamp gives away that it's MC's room in Neil's house.

View attachment 3908164
I imagine this will happen with every MG considering they're all friends now and were part of the plan to help Maya with her loan contract. MC will probably just ask his LI to come home to meet his dad the following day, though I imagine for personal reasons Maya would refuse and it would be just Josy instead (and MC gets properly introduced to Pete).

May 31, 2024
I imagine this will happen with every MG considering they're all friends now and were part of the plan to help Maya with her loan contract. MC will probably just ask his LI to come home to meet his dad the following day, though I imagine for personal reasons Maya would refuse and it would be just Josy instead (and MC gets properly introduced to Pete).
It is far too early for her to agree to something like that, but I would love to see a Quinn and Neil meeting. Neil is so supportive of MC, what happens when they are sitting at the table and begin flirting with their usual insults?
Quinn: "You have to be the dumbest Pervert I've ever met." MC: "Shut the fuck up Bitch". Followed by multiple sexual innuendos.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone on Bella's path ever noticed this when she replaces Cathy in english class?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Was too fixated on M&J path where if you do Maya's sex scene during the dorm party, Bella finds the "Dr. Dick" writing on the board mid-class, and Maya just dies inside.

It is far too early for her to agree to something like that, but I would love to see a Quinn and Neil meeting. Neil is so supportive of MC, what happens when they are sitting at the table and begin flirting with their usual insults?
Quinn: "You have to be the dumbest Pervert I've ever met." MC: "Shut the fuck up Bitch". Followed by multiple sexual innuendos.
Eh, I doubt MC would say something that demeaning to her that far in the relationship. Quinn's scenes are about breaking the ice with her and getting friendly even when she doesn't want that.

May 31, 2024
Eh, I doubt MC would say something that demeaning to her that far in the relationship. Quinn's scenes are about breaking the ice with her and getting friendly even when she doesn't want that.
Perhaps not late in the relationship, hence the thought that it is far too early, but I think if the relationship went all honey and no vinegar it would lose something.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Bella is romanceable?
You literally wine, dine, and bed her.

Perhaps not late in the relationship, hence the thought that it is far too early, but I think if the relationship went all honey and no vinegar it would lose something.
I think we already got past that first big hurdle where MC only saw her as antagonistic, but after seeing her vulnerable moments he started getting along with her more. And this is on a DIK path cuz she practically spits on an empathetic CHICK aligned MC.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes