Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
First of all, Nick tells the MC that his room "was trashed" and that he just cleaned it up quicker than the others. Whether that's something he made up because it wasn't actually trashed at all or not, I don't know. But if it is, then he's doing it to cover for none other than Vinny since he's his good old friend. Or maybe there's something deeper to it like Burke or someone else influential blackmailing him and that's why. Eitherway, there might be a third party involved in the trashing of the mansion but it is mostly agreed upon that Nick's room not being trashed is actually just a red herring which makes Nick out to seem like the rat that he is not. I remember a discussion on here back when Episode 10 released in which some user mentioned that there's something off about the way Nick behaves in the episode, like during the BBQ party when he asks the MC something along the lines of: "Don't you wanna share stuff with me?", as that could be interpreted as him trying to win over the MC's trust so that he starts talking about the cameras to Nick and keeps him updated about them in order for Nick to know what kind of progress the DIKs are making in uncovering the truth about them. Also, he's the one who catches you with Bella on her path and if it's of any interest to you, there used to be some theories about her eventually suffering the same fate as Cathy because of how there was someone sneaking outside of the MC's room on his birthday and then later from that same window in one of her lewd scenes, there was a weird kind of camera angle which almost resembled someone peeking at the MC and Bella from there. Nick has always been the one DIK that rarely speaks up and is always seemingly somewhat suspicious. Stephen also got the video of MC and Jade somehow and it was on the DIKs laptop. Rusty found the laptop from the library too, Nick was in there all alone after it was already found and he had no idea it had already been found by Rusty. Mighty strange, isn't it? But again, there's really only two possibilities concerning him. Either he's a red herring to only have you believe he's involved, or he really is involved. To me, it seems like there might not be any traitor and the whole point of it is to try and separate the DIKs by making them believe that someone on the inside is a rat.
View attachment 3908738
Little known fact, Nick is naturally a redhead. And he changed his name too, because he kept getting accused of crimes as a child :HideThePain:
1723063810027.png
1723063838713.gif

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I've always despised the make-up used on her. If she'd have been natural like this from the start, she'd be a favorite (in terms of looks only, but I'm still not a fan of her in general), just not as an LI. Her 'snappy' attitude in the beginning killed my interest in her character. Besides, I'm more of a milf only dude. :cool:
I mean you don't get to be president of a sorority by just being chipper and nice; sometimes Sage has to be a bitch. Also Sage was kinda going through a really serious mix of high suspicion that her boyfriend was cheating on her, along with the stress of not having sex in, presumably, a very long time due to her boyfriend's "erection problems" due to "supplements". So she saw a golden opportunity when the MC was around to make a deal to help him catch her boyfriend Chad red-handed.

Sage is actually the most chill of the main girls cuz she doesn't mind if the MC is kind of blunt and aggressive (DIK path), and before getting serious with her she was cool if he was sleeping around.

I doubt she'd be happy if MC cheats on her though, she just went through a bad break-up with one cheating boyfriend, I doubt she needs another.

Reactions: Sephironii

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I mean you don't get to be president of a sorority by just being chipper and nice; sometimes Sage has to be a bitch. Also Sage was kinda going through a really serious mix of high suspicion that her boyfriend was cheating on her, along with the stress of not having sex in, presumably, a very long time due to her boyfriend's "erection problems" due to "supplements". So she saw a golden opportunity when the MC was around to make a deal to help him catch her boyfriend Chad red-handed.

Sage is actually the most chill of the main girls cuz she doesn't mind if the MC is kind of blunt and aggressive (DIK path), and before getting serious with her she was cool if he was sleeping around.

I doubt she'd be happy if MC cheats on her though, she just went through a bad break-up with one cheating boyfriend, I doubt she needs another.
I'd argue the opposite considering she, herself says she's got anger issues. Admitting to having these issues doesn't make them miraculously stop. And someone in a leader's role with anger issues doesn't make that person the best leader. And I say this because of experience. Snappy people tend to get put in their place eventually.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
lol she'd better be one hell of a rich granny.
*mumbles* what the hell am I sayin'
FUCK NO!
Not even if she was rich! :ROFLMAO:
This reminds me of that conversation with Leon at the Pink Rose, whether being a milf is more about age or actually bring a mom. Because someone like Salma Hayek is a grandm—quick Google search—is NOT a grandma, but she easily could be. 57 years old with a 17 year old daughter. Gilf or not, I'd fuck Salma ;)

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This reminds me of that conversation with Leon at the Pink Rose, whether being a milf is more about age or actually bring a mom. Because someone like Salma Hayek is a grandm—quick Google search—is NOT a grandma, but she easily could be. 57 years old with a 17 year old daughter. Gilf or not, I'd fuck Salma ;)
Salma Hayek - Hell Yeah! :love:
Lydia - Hell No! :sick:

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes