L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
How many characters' ages and birthdays do we know btw? MC turns 19 in September, Maya's and Derek's birthday is May 5th and some ages are seen on Swyper, but is there anything else?
Sage was already president of the HOTs in the flashback which takes place like 2 years ago and she's a senior which means that she's 21-22 years old. Jill's gotta be around the same age so about 20-21 as she tells Josy in the first class that they have together that she's a Junior. Isabella is 35-36, since she says to MC and Jill that she was a freshman 17 years ago.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That scene had me screaming "MARRY HER!!!" the first time I played it. Or at least it would've had, if I hadn't been clenching my teeth together so I wouldn't wake my neighbours.
I'd love that, but realistically speaking (for an AVN) none of the girls are ready for marriage, even head over heels Josy or believer in destiny Jill.
But I wouldn't mind being wrong about that, because as you say, Sage is wife material :love:

Reactions: noobchan51515

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, did any of you ever laugh at those silly poses MC makes when he sneaks into Patrick's house to steal documents?

MC's thoughts in his head: Wow, an infiltration operation! This is so cool! I'm just like Ethan Hunt!
Actually MC:
View attachment 3909346
View attachment 3909347
You more like agent Johnny English, buddy :KEK:
Well he is Agent Tremolo... with a license to fuck married teachers, remember? Sneaking around comes with the territory :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Sage was already president of the HOTs in the flashback which takes place like 2 years ago and she's a senior which means that she's 21-22 years old. Jill's gotta be around the same age so about 20-21 as she tells Josy in the first class that they have together that she's a Junior. Isabella is 35-36, since she says to MC and Jill that she was a freshman 17 years ago.
Speaking of ages, this made me think of something: we already know MC is infamously bad at asking obvious questions, like last names. Who wants to bet he doesn't know anyone's birthday besides Zoey and Maya/Derek :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: I included Zoey just because she's MC's oldest friend and first love, but maybe I'm giving him too much credit and shouldn't automatically assume he knows it. Fuck, he might not even know when Neil's birthday is :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
18 years ago I think. But these are the ages people typically are at that stage. There are also people who get held back a year or two who still get to college. There are people who skip grades too. There are people who need to work for a couple of years so they can afford college.

Most characters probably are the typical age for their year, but I'd like confirmations.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
18 years ago I think. But these are the ages people typically are at that stage. There are also people who get held back a year or two who still get to college. There are people who skip grades too. There are people who need to work for a couple of years so they can afford college.

Most characters probably are the typical age for their year, but I'd like confirmations.
Yeah, I don't think we know anybody else's birthday specifically other than the ones that have already been mentioned.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Speaking of ages, this made me think of something: we already know MC is infamously bad at asking obvious questions, like last names. Who wants to bet he doesn't know anyone's birthday besides Zoey and Maya/Derek :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the whole "Sage's last name is Morgan" bit was meant to indicate that he does know people's last names. We just don't get told the last names because dpc hasn't bothered to give them to most characters. It's clumsy story telling, but I think that was the point being made. Hope he fixes that some day, but preferably after he finishes the game. It's definitely not the only flaw, but I want the actual story first.

In general I play with the mindset that just because the audience doesn't know something doesn't mean the characters don't either. There's probably a lot of casual small talk in those time skips.

The MC is however long overdue a decent look at those photos. Another reason I prefer taking care of Sage is that bit of blindness doesn't exist in those runs. The main reason I prefer that is getting to cross the "in sickness and in health" bit off the "Holy shit! We're already married! Might as well do the paperwork." list. Or the H.S.W.A.M.M.A.W.D.T.P. list as I like to call it, though people tend to ask me what swimming in mad toilet paper has to do with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes