Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yo guys i didn't play the game in a while, and i wanted to ask, how will the cheat mechanic work? we'll get some content cheating?

There is something more planned for nora and that madam (the delicious thick lady at the stripper club i forgot the name)?

May 31, 2024
I think we already got past that first big hurdle where MC only saw her as antagonistic, but after seeing her vulnerable moments he started getting along with her more. And this is on a DIK path cuz she practically spits on an empathetic CHICK aligned MC.
Oh for sure he doesn't just see her that way and she doesn't either. That doesn't stop them from antagonizing each other though, it is just purely flirting now. Would hate to lose that part of their relationship completely. Pervert and Bitch are basically just pet names for each other now.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i just went back to patreon after a year and found out I got blocked by Pinkcake.
No idea why, the last time I subbed for the cheapest tier which was $1plus i think, but it got renewed by the month and not by an actual duration of a month which was what i thought. I asked him if a refund or something so that i can time it and resub instead of getting charged twice. Got ghosted and a year later, blocked.

Is he going through menopause or what?
looks like he was have a drama like mc when he saw Maya bf is Jojo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Hey guys, I've been replaying preparing some paths for ep11... does anyone has some foil-hat theory about why Nick's room wasn't trashed or everyone just agrees it was luck?

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
I don't know what it is, but Sage without makeup is very "uncanny valley" for me.

Her eyes look swollen, like she got worked over by Chad or MC accidentally hit her in the face during one of their sparring sessions.

Screenshot 2024-08-07 115715.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yo guys i didn't play the game in a while, and i wanted to ask, how will the cheat mechanic work? we'll get some content cheating?

There is something more planned for nora and that madam (the delicious thick lady at the stripper club i forgot the name)?
There's speculation around the cheat mechanics, but nothing for sure yet. More with Nora, possibly. The delicious thick lady from The Pink Rose... who is that?

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't know what it is, but Sage without makeup is very "uncanny valley" for me.

Her eyes look swollen, like she got worked over by Chad or MC accidentally hit her in the face during one of their sparring sessions.

View attachment 3908587
I've always despised the make-up used on her. If she'd have been natural like this from the start, she'd be a favorite (in terms of looks only, but I'm still not a fan of her in general), just not as an LI. Her 'snappy' attitude in the beginning killed my interest in her character. Besides, I'm more of a milf only dude. :cool:

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
I've always despised the make-up used on her. If she'd have been natural like this from the start, she'd be a favorite (in terms of looks only, but I'm still not a fan of her in general), just not as an LI. Her 'snappy' attitude in the beginning killed my interest in her character. Besides, I'm more of a milf only dude. :cool:
Come on dude, it's not healthy!

derek-is-a-granny-lover-v0-mq6f0n6j9yn81sdsd.jpg

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
There's speculation around the cheat mechanics, but nothing for sure yet. More with Nora, possibly. The delicious thick lady from The Pink Rose... who is that?
i'm looking foward the cheat content, i'm with Bella(best girl) and want to make some something with Jill so they make amends... and see what's up other girls just for curiosity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the thick lady from the strip club, tho i see a lot of people hating her, this is true or just a meme?

Ps: another question in the DIK route, if i choose sage as LI, i lose the other girls? Camilla Riona, Quinn, Jade, etc. or i just get her + the others

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hey guys, I've been replaying preparing some paths for ep11... does anyone has some foil-hat theory about why Nick's room wasn't trashed or everyone just agrees it was luck?
not long ago was word about it
maybe because Nick wasnt with Arieth
edit: ot at least the alfas dont have picture about it

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
i'm looking foward the cheat content, i'm with Bella(best girl) and want to make some something with Jill so they make amends... and see what's up other girls just for curiosity

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is the thick lady from the strip club, tho i see a lot of people hating her, this is true or just a meme?

Ps: another question in the DIK route, if i choose sage as LI, i lose the other girls? Camilla Riona, Quinn, Jade, etc. or i just get her + the others
The irony (or sarcasm) detection was on point. Truly though, I have never actually seen Madam Rose in my saves, as I never take the VIP pass (and I've never Swyped on Nora either, so don't know her as a side girl). The general view is that Madam Rose is the most hated—I'm not sure how much of that is looks and how much is because she adds nothing to the game itself and therefore just takes away scenes that could be dedicated to someone else.

You can do whatever you can get away with with all the other girls as well as Sage initially. Once you get to the end of Ep8 though, you get a choice and from then on you're locked in to either the chosen one of the five main girls, or the "others path" with is anyone else but specifically not any of the five main girls.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
First of all, Nick tells the MC that his room "was trashed" and that he just cleaned it up quicker than the others. Whether that's something he made up because it wasn't actually trashed at all or not, I don't know. But if it is, then he's doing it to cover for none other than Vinny since he's his good old friend. Or maybe there's something deeper to it like Burke or someone else influential blackmailing him and that's why. Eitherway, there might be a third party involved in the trashing of the mansion but it is mostly agreed upon that Nick's room not being trashed is actually just a red herring which makes Nick out to seem like the rat that he is not. I remember a discussion on here back when Episode 10 released in which some user mentioned that there's something off about the way Nick behaves in the episode, like during the BBQ party when he asks the MC something along the lines of: "Don't you wanna share stuff with me?", as that could be interpreted as him trying to win over the MC's trust so that he starts talking about the cameras to Nick and keeps him updated about them in order for Nick to know what kind of progress the DIKs are making in uncovering the truth about them. Also, he's the one who catches you with Bella on her path and if it's of any interest to you, there used to be some theories about her eventually suffering the same fate as Cathy because of how there was someone sneaking outside of the MC's room on his birthday and then later from that same window in one of her lewd scenes, there was a weird kind of camera angle which almost resembled someone peeking at the MC and Bella from there. Nick has always been the one DIK that rarely speaks up and is always seemingly somewhat suspicious. Stephen also got the video of MC and Jade somehow and it was on the DIKs laptop. Rusty found the laptop from the library too, Nick was in there all alone after it was already found and he had no idea it had already been found by Rusty. Mighty strange, isn't it? But again, there's really only two possibilities concerning him. Either he's a red herring to only have you believe he's involved, or he really is involved. To me, it seems like there might not be any traitor and the whole point of it is to try and separate the DIKs by making them believe that someone on the inside is a rat.
1723060657819.png

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes