felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sure it could happen that way but why through? Yes it would be interesting but still why, Maya and Sage already went inside so from a logic stand point all the girls should be together and going through the papers when MC and Derek walk in the house. I would think that how the ep would start MC walking in while the papers being read.
Because is interesting... See how Bella and Jill will behave if they were both courted but then one was chosen, see how Josy will continue to grieve, if she finds out that mc chose Bella. What more motivation is needed ?

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Because I'm not on his Patreon, is there anyone in the comments or Discord who is calling out DPC and slamming him for how long this is all taking and his refusal to release Chapter 11 in chunks?

I do join the Patreon for one month whenever he actually puts out a new chapter, but that's only twice a year, at best, and he seemed kind of annoyed when I criticized how lame the party planning mini-game was and it shouldn't have been in the game at all.
He kicks out non yes man. So don't even bother.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Because is interesting... See how Bella and Jill will behave if they were both courted but then one was chosen, see how Josy will continue to grieve, if she finds out that mc chose Bella. What more motivation is needed ?
I would assume this preview is Josy on throuple apart from renders where paths over lap like the bella classroom preview from the ep10 we don't really get a off path render. I admit it is interesting but that doesn't mean that should be shown unless it is adding something. This preview is either Josy waiting for them to return or it afterward. The raised eyebrows like Josy has here leads me to be she upset

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Plausible but that mean the start of ep11 takes place before the end of ep10 that would be a first unless DPC has that be the opening flashback and just goes right into it. Sure it could happen that way but right now I really think the preview is after they get back maybe i'm wrong on that but this I do know something going on in that beautiful head
Alady Alady
Flashbacks of what happens at Bella are practically guaranteed. It's the other end of the choice of where Sage is on that day. And the Burke's dinner is told in flashbacks during the Halloween party so I don't see how this would be a first.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Flashbacks of what happens at Bella are practically guaranteed. It's the other end of the choice of where Sage is on that day. And the Burke's dinner is told in flashbacks during the Halloween party so I don't see how this would be a first.
because it would be at the start of the ep the Burke dinner wasn't told at the start of ep but after mc had to do somethings

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
because it would be at the start of the ep the Burke dinner wasn't told at the start of ep but after mc had to do somethings
Well maybe there is a small scene and then they start telling what happened. I seriously don't see your point here. Things have been told in flashback. What difference does it make if it's at the start?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
is there a height chart for characters?
I´d like to see what the talk about tall is.
No, and the heights in this game are really inconsistent anyway. Here's a picture I found that shows you pretty much how tall the HOTs are compared with each other:
1723147255392.png
You'll have to take different footwear into account too though, like Lily's or Josy's sneakers while everyone else is wearing heels.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well, since we already know that Josy will be there, and we can see nothing but her head and shoulders (I wanted to say bust, but it would be taken the wrong way here) and a closed door in the background, it clearly fits the "no spoiler preview" requirement.

Don't let those other posts fool you though, because what is definitely a spoiler, is that she's actually in the infamous "locked room" and that glow reflecting in her eyes is a bank of monitors showing CCTV footage of the remaining DIK house cameras that weren't found. But there's more! Josy is looking at live footage from her own room in the HOT house, because Bella has cameras there as well, and in the other houses too...
or probably josy saw the mc giving love to isabella.:KEK:
IMG_20231206_192425.jpg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3910798

View attachment 3910803
The preview is outside Bella's book room where fuckface and Jill sleep in EP5 for those wondering.
Josy seems to be looking out the window.

View attachment 3910820
Is Josy mad/ upset?????? is it actually going to happen have I actually been right this whole time???????????????????????
Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady Alady
I guess Josy went into the wrong room when the mc was busy with bella.:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
View attachment 3911899
Josy/Bella threesome? The full figure goddess and the petite sexbomb? Yes please! :love:
Trek Spock Logical Decision, Logically Arrived At.gif
Bella can teach Josy some moves ;)
Bella Yoga Sex 1.gif Bella Yoga Sex 2.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well maybe there is a small scene and then they start telling what happened. I seriously don't see your point here. Things have been told in flashback. What difference does it make if it's at the start?
Flashback's are fine I just don't think one is needed here, now if it is a flashback and it done well then I'm good with it personalty right now I don't think that is what the Josy preview is it more interesting to me if this isn't a flashback. A lot people may think it is flashback but a lot of people have been wrong a lot of the time:LOL:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 3911951
You'd rather watch a man shove shit up his ass than a threesome with two beautiful women? :unsure:

There's better ways to tell people you're gay, but to each his own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I'm gay. I'm gay for Bella, she's more than enough all by herself, I don't need horny and annoying girl friends intruding on a perfectly good thing :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,543 Votes