Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I just realized we had this exact conversation before :KEK:
Fuckface and Bella have this amazing dynamic, their fucking sessions are basically the hottest thing in every episode, and you really want Jill to butt into it and ruin it? You'd basically have a 2 hour session of Bella teaching Jill how to suck and ride a cock instead of steamy, tiring, hot sex. :cautious:
Lord have mercy, I'd rather watch Chad and Troy have a go at fuckface :HideThePain:
It's not that I want Jill to join, because I do love Bella and don't need more than her. But I'd view a new throuple as something fun and extra, instead of Jill "butting in" and ruining what we have. Bella does indeed have the hottest sex scenes, and you don't view it as an absolute win for her to teach Jill to be even half as good as her? Put all that yoga to work baby :devilish:
You do like saying you would rather enjoy gay activities over sharing Bella with another girl :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Ahhh, different kind of gay.
View attachment 3911960
I owe you an apology. I wasn't really familiar with your game :HideThePain:
I'd never say no to a Bella threesome with another main girl, though.
If it's optional, I won't complain, although I'd rather have DPC spending that time developing Bella and/or her relationship with fuckface more. But if he puts some kind of mandatory threesome on Bella's branch Imma be annoyed ngl.
I'm not playing this game for a harem, I'm playing for the exact opposite actually, I fully expect a house to burn down with a couple girls inside it if the player chooses that route :whistle:

BeingADIK_jyGNWPB44j.jpg

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If it's optional, I won't complain, although I'd rather have DPC spending that time developing Bella and/or her relationship with fuckface more. But if he puts some kind of mandatory threesome on Bella's branch Imma be annoyed ngl.
I'm not playing this game for a harem, I'm playing for the exact opposite actually, I fully expect a house to burn down with a couple girls inside it if the player chooses that route :whistle:

View attachment 3911977
A Bella and Jill 3some seems to be happening but it probably be a one time thing I would think, unless a cheating path can open up

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3911977
Bella can put out any fire :cool:
1723151324211.png
Even the one in my heart and balls :love:
1723151674450.png
1000077279.gif
:WeSmart::WeSmart:
Kinda did it on purpose, but I wasn't expecting you to remember after you first answer
Talk about how much you enjoy gay shit instead of Bella threesomes every day and then I'll definitely never forget you :KEK:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sephironii

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I'm with DarkKiller on this, let the shrimp stay away from Bella.:confused:

I'd be surprised if Bella didn't accidentally crush Josy in bed.
As hot as a Josy and Bella 3some would be that isn't going to happen, Bella and Jill maybe but not Josy and Bella. I don't expect Josy getting a 3some this ep her relationship with Maya will come to a end this ep she going to want MC all to herself that my 2 cents anyway

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As hot as a Josy and Bella 3some would be that isn't going to happen, Bella and Jill maybe but not Josy and Bella. I don't expect Josy getting a 3some this ep her relationship with Maya will come to a end this ep she going to want MC all to herself that my 2 cents anyway
Moreover, you would prefer Josy for yourself, not being shared, I know you. :p
Jill/Bella I wouldn't mind, Bella can teach her best friend some tricks.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Flashback's are fine I just don't think one is needed here, now if it is a flashback and it done well then I'm good with it personalty right now I don't think that is what the Josy preview is it more interesting to me if this isn't a flashback. A lot people may think it is flashback but a lot of people have been wrong a lot of the time:LOL:
It's a golden opportunity to have the girls compare notes behind the MC's back. Leaving their half of Thanksgiving untold would be a massive waste. Especially when you already have ready made variables.

I'd expect episode 11 to start with Derek and MC getting inside to some chaos and then get explanation flashbacks that depend on past choices. Who else was an option at episode 8, for example.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm with DarkKiller on this, let the shrimp stay away from Bella.:confused:

I'd be surprised if Bella didn't accidentally crush Josy in bed.
Moreover, you would prefer Josy for yourself, not being shared, I know you. :p
Jill/Bella I wouldn't mind, Bella can teach her best friend some tricks.
You are all being very un-Alady right now, even you Darkwen :HideThePain:

I wasn't being serious anyway, the only remote chance of a Bella threesome is with Jill and that's still a bit of a stretch atm. Still though, I didn't expect such resistance to the idea of a Bella/Josy threesome :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You are all being very un-Alady right now, even you Darkwen :HideThePain:

I wasn't being serious anyway, the only remote chance of a Bella threesome is with Jill and that's still a bit of a stretch atm. Still though, I didn't expect such resistance to the idea of a Bella/Josy threesome :ROFLMAO:
I would love a Josy and Bella 3some I just don't think there a high chance of it happening but sign me up if it does

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's a golden opportunity to have the girls compare notes behind the MC's back. Leaving their half of Thanksgiving untold would be a massive waste. Especially when you already have ready made variables.

I'd expect episode 11 to start with Derek and MC getting inside to some chaos and then get explanation flashbacks that depend on past choices. Who else was an option at episode 8, for example.
The start I agree with, i'm just not sure about the flashbacks part

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
At least here she looks normal compared to the previous hideous preview.
Because here she's dressed and at foreign place. Not in a girlfriend's dorm, while being horny, wearing latex suit and from 5 mins to be fucked in the ass. So yeah, all looks decent and normal :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i dont think Jojo-Balla-mc threesome will happening.
Jojo face look like... that face when the gf say in the movie, she need time to thinking (before breaking up). i think Maya will say something stupid. or talk about Jojo like she is the problem, (Patrick wouldnt blackmail Maya without Jojo). Maybe not even Maya will say it out, but Jojo will hear it and she will feels like shit.
if not Maya... i bet on Derek... with 10 fish :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,543 Votes