Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Okay, I'll probably end it there, because it will lead to big off-topic.
Does this thread look like any mods even care what happens here anymore? With all that annoying bullshit about Alady, church of pimpwhore, Goblinbananas, my waifu is better as your waifu simping, and all the circle jerk memes? I've five of the worst spammers here on ignore and the thread remains unreadable because to much answers to them. Is there a mod cleaning anything up? No. This thread is completely unmoderated.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Does this thread look like any mods even care what happens here anymore? With all that annoying bullshit about Alady, church of pimpwhore, Goblinbananas, my waifu is better as your waifu simping, and all the circle jerk memes? I've five of the worst spammers here on ignore and the thread remains unreadable because to much answers to them. Is there a mod cleaning anything up? No. This thread is completely unmoderated.
Perhaps the moderators simply realized that there is no point in clearing the thread, judging by how many comments there are, somewhere around 200k+.

So everyone is on their own in the comments and is talking about things that are not clear. :Kappa:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
At least this thread is active most of them are a like a wasteland unless an update drops.
And I get quite a lot of fun out of reading this thread.

Reactions: Sephironii

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I have a bit of an odd request that I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me with...

The shorter version first: I'm looking for in-game images (i.e., not fan art, but some legit special renders may work) of the girls. Ideally topless, but that's less important than the pose/viewpoint. I'm after full-face, head-on images that clearly show the girl in question, ideally at her "best". I know plenty of people have a treasure trove of images, so hopefully someone will have something that works perfectly!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you to any heroes who are able to assist me in this project!

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I have a bit of an odd request that I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me with...

The shorter version first: I'm looking for in-game images (i.e., not fan art, but some legit special renders may work) of the girls. Ideally topless, but that's less important than the pose/viewpoint. I'm after full-face, head-on images that clearly show the girl in question, ideally at her "best". I know plenty of people have a treasure trove of images, so hopefully someone will have something that works perfectly!

Any of these work for Jill?, I'll go look for others.

reward - jill01.png reward - jill-boat02.png reward - jill-water01.png screenshot0001 - jill-bath04.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Here you go my man, some lovely lovely topless shots of best girl Bella :giggle:;):devilish:

• Love
Reactions: mintymuz

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023

Some Bellas, also maybe 1 could also be a Jill.

reward - bella-beach.png reward - jill-bella02.png screenshot0001 - bella02.png screenshot0001 - bella03.png screenshot0001 - bella-sauna02.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Zoey obviously has slim pickings atm
1723543179061.png
1723543200904.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, I mean, that second one is pretty perfect, but I had wondered if it would be best to use her new look. Saying that though, who cares? This is definitely a higher-tier Zoey for me though, compared to tattooed and pierced Zoey.
I'm not sure tattooed Zoey is ever topless outside of special renders, the infamous Cluck and getting her titties pierced. Don't imagine there's any shots you can use.

I checked Nora, the only decent one has shitty lighting.
1723543529099.png
I was hoping to use an Episode 10 one, but nothing really worked. But that made me think of something, you could try looking at animations and getting frames, but that's a lot of extra work.

• Love

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

1723543928257.png
You could cut Bella out pretty clean here

• Love

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I mean, that second one is pretty perfect, but I had wondered if it would be best to use her new look. Saying that though, who cares? This is definitely a higher-tier Zoey for me though, compared to tattooed and pierced Zoey.
I would personally use her new look but I don't think there is a good topless renders of her yet in her new look compared to the old. Tho im a bit biased and I love her new look haha. Tho I never looked at her special renders you can unlock

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes