mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm not sure tattooed Zoey is ever topless outside of special renders, the infamous Cluck and getting her titties pierced. Don't imagine there's any shots you can use.

I checked Nora, the only decent one has shitty lighting.
View attachment 3927224
I was hoping to use an Episode 10 one, but nothing really worked. But that made me think of something, you could try looking at animations and getting frames, but that's a lot of extra work.
Yeah, topless is just for consistency across the cards for the game, but it's not a deal-breaker. I will use the pre-tattoo one though, as it's a good one! Lighting on Nora's is fine as I can adjust in Photoshop if necessary (y) I should note that I've only ever seen Nora in the bar and science lab. I've never actually Swyped her! (Tits looked way too big for my tastes, among other things that I can't remember!)

I was going through replays last night and this morning, so I've got a few from there, but most of the shots in animations are not suitable for what I'm after (head out of view, etc.)

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, topless is just for consistency across the cards for the game, but it's not a deal-breaker. I will use the pre-tattoo one though, as it's a good one! Lighting on Nora's is fine as I can adjust in Photoshop if necessary (y) I should note that I've only ever seen Nora in the bar and science lab. I've never actually Swyped her! (Tits looked way too big for my tastes, among other things that I can't remember!)

I was going through replays last night and this morning, so I've got a few from there, but most of the shots in animations are not suitable for what I'm after (head out of view, etc.)
Nora's tits are definitely too big and juicy for some, but goddamn her Episode 10 lewd is hot as fuck :devilish:

Reactions: mintymuz

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Is there anyone else,

Tara? Tiffani? Rose? Kylie? Becky? Mona? Ashley? Heather? have had some form of sexual interaction.
I only have one of Mona and one of Rose from that list so far, as I was getting the main ones down from replays. The others I would include though, because they have all been involved to some extent. The Jade and Cathy ones I have as well are here, they could be better posed, but will suffice:
Mona.JPG Rose.JPG Jade2.JPG Cathy1.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
I only have one of Mona and one of Rose from that list so far, as I was getting the main ones down from replays. The others I would include though, because they have all been involved to some extent. The Jade and Cathy ones I have as well are here, they could be better posed, but will suffice:
View attachment 3927251 View attachment 3927249 View attachment 3927253 View attachment 3927255

I found a nice Rose, and maybe a nice Heather if you rotate. NVM, same Rose.

screenshot0001 - heather-mastabate02.png screenshot0001 - heather-melanie-sarah06.png screenshot0001 - rose01.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Nora's tits are definitely too big and juicy for some, but goddamn her Episode 10 lewd is hot as fuck :devilish:
I should include her in a save at some point, just because - I've had interactions with others who are really not my type, so why not? I think it was just because it was a Swyper interaction to start it off, and I never really did much on there outside of Cathy and Nicole. Though I refuse to do a save with Madam Rose because there's no game reason to do so!

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sep 26, 2023
I have a bit of an odd request that I'm hoping some of you may be able to help me with...

The shorter version first: I'm looking for in-game images (i.e., not fan art, but some legit special renders may work) of the girls. Ideally topless, but that's less important than the pose/viewpoint. I'm after full-face, head-on images that clearly show the girl in question, ideally at her "best". I know plenty of people have a treasure trove of images, so hopefully someone will have something that works perfectly!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you to any heroes who are able to assist me in this project!

I couldn't find anything with Riona and Nora in the same style.

Edit : I didn't see the previous posts :KEK:

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
The first Heather one would be great if it wasn't so close in. I think there might be a slightly zoomed out view of that scene though, I'd have to look again. Rotating is fine, butwhen it's such a close up, you'd lose too much of the image.
A couple of topless Jade in the bath that might work.

reward - jade-bath01.png reward - jade-bath02.png

And Heather with a finger. LOL

reward - heather-finger.png

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

I couldn't find anything with Riona and Nora in the same style.
Yeah Riona (and Quinn) is a pain because she can look amazing, but it's difficult to find a good full shot of her when she does. I think the Rio/Camila threesome is one of her best looks, but I combed through the variants of that scene and came away empty handed!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3927251 View attachment 3927249 View attachment 3927253 View attachment 3927255

Here's a bonus of Sally, in an... unorthodox position ;)
1723544547231.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Does this thread look like any mods even care what happens here anymore? With all that annoying bullshit about Alady, church of pimpwhore, Goblinbananas, my waifu is better as your waifu simping, and all the circle jerk memes? I've five of the worst spammers here on ignore and the thread remains unreadable because to much answers to them. Is there a mod cleaning anything up? No. This thread is completely unmoderated.
Moderators don't read the threads all the time. There are 30 of them for thousands of threads and new posts every day. They can't watch everything online. For moderation to work, you need to send a report on content that violates the rules. But the thing is that the memeing and simping you listed doesn't violate the rules, even if it annoys you. This is a discussion of the game, and with a year-long development cycle, people are simply bored. As long as no one gets personal, don't troll, or not discusses off-topic things, there is no need for a mod to come.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

• Love
Reactions: mintymuz
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes