Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Sage already told me that some strange guy came up to her and shouted ALADY! in her ear several times, so I already know.
She quickened her pace to get away, but you kept trying to catch up with her, shouting ALADY! after her. You scared her a little, you were lucky that Sage didn't use her martial arts skills to defend herself.
for-sage-being-a-dik.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She had to learn those skills from somewhere :sneaky:
Somewhere, that's right. Sorry we used you as a punching bug, hopefully it wasn't too harsh. :ROFLMAO:
She's lying to you dude wake up already. I'm showing all the evidence and you won't believe us. Don:t forget her Sorority Mother is crab queen Aerith View attachment 3956748
I don't want to be that guy who crashes the party, but it's better not to post fan art in the main thread.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy going to love anal
She'll be scared the first time and Maya will be the one to do it first though, probably in a second scene.

Josy will ruin the threesome by not wanting anal, and Maya will come by MC alone later to offer up her ass and will lead to the breakup.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Somewhere, that's right. Sorry we used you as a punching bug, hopefully it wasn't too harsh. :ROFLMAO:

I don't want to be that guy who crashes the party, but it's better not to post fan art in the main thread.
Copy that the one i post a few minutes ago will be the last

And I just receive a warning from the moderator it was fun while it last

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She'll be scared the first time and Maya will be the one to do it first though, probably in a second scene.

Josy will ruin the threesome by not wanting anal, and Maya will come by MC alone later to offer up her ass and will lead to the breakup.
Maya's scenes are usually weaker then Josy's, I don't think Maya giving up the butt first unless it a dare or have to do with points

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
I know Josy she faithful and true our love is forever I have no reason to question her. Josy comes from a big family she has many sisters I met them they nuts and are totally sluts
Dude she's the only daughter and Tommy is her step brother what are you talking about she mis informed you

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017

Still holding up hope that this Josy preview will lead to an anal scene.

1724347121396.jpeg

Not sure if Maya will be involved or not (I'm betting not involved) but it has potencial, specially after we were blue balled with any anal teasing with J/M in EP 10.

Maya's scenes are usually weaker then Josy's, I don't think Maya giving up the butt first unless it a dare or have to do with points
Btw, which girl will be the one to dare next? I think its Josy since she did the strip bear pong.

Josy going to love anal
Please....

Reactions: rem3403

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Your fooling yourself
This is my final warning, she is a pathological liar. She is toying with you and will throw you to dump after he cut your dick

All jokes aside thanks for being a good sport and I apologized if I went a too far on the jokes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

View attachment 3956896

Not sure if Maya will be involved or not (I'm betting not involved) but it has potencial, specially after we were blue balled with any anal teasing with J/M in EP 10.

Btw, which girl will be the one to dare next? I think its Josy since she did the strip bear pong.

Please....
While I think that being a solo Josy scene would be awesome, it's in Maya's dorm room so her not being present could be kind of odd.

But then again now that we have confirmation of panty party, I can see Josy and MC sneak away from the party due to Tommy being annoying and wind up at the old dorm room.

Maya probably already ran away from the party and is at the HOT house crying because of something Quinn said that hurt her feelings.

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020

View attachment 3956896

Please....
If Josy wearing a dom outfit there can be chance of using a dildo which will lead in dp assuming that this image is not one of the unlockables in the gallery

Reactions: KaiserST

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 3956896

Please....
Latex and anal go good together, despite the location I don't think Maya is there at least in this scene. Josy did the last dare and MC did one so Maya?

Reactions: KaiserST
4.80 star(s) 1,551 Votes