Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I wouldn't necessarily mind gigantic episodes that take over a year, but only if it were packed to the fucking brim with content. I mean absolutely dense, nothing but branching, lewds, dates, loving moments, and stripped of any fat—minigames, stupid animations like prep walk, and so on.

If it took him over a year to make an update that would take me a month to see everything new, that would be quite impressive.
I'm sure size wise this is going to be like two eps in one get a big fucking gift for waiting so long

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Using last episode as guide, I thought the content and game play was fine for the wait. Compared to another popular one released today with double the amount of devs. 10 months wait, and less than an hour of content with 1 sex scene. I have no complaints with where DPC sits currently.
Sounds disappointing, I'd hate to be a fan of that game :HideThePain:
I was fine with Episode 10, content-wise. I know why he does it, but making us choose between Maya and Josy all the time is getting annoying. We're a throuple, I'd like to act like one, and Tommy can go fuck himself.

Something I'd like to see is a little more diversity in the lewds. He mainly deals with vanilla, anal apparently being as far as he'll go, and that's fine. But maybe dip a toe in some other areas, like how we can choke Sage a little. Josy looks like she's gearing up for something special, maybe we can expect a surprise from her? :BootyTime:
1000077773.gif
I'm sure size wise this is going to be like two eps in one get a big fucking gift for waiting so long
Thank God for update only uploads, I'd lose my fucking mind having to re-download the entire season every time. I envy the Steam players in this regard :cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MiltonPowers

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
My fear is he will keep pushing for bigger and bigger eps and if he can get away with going over a year he'll keep trying
Agree last time from interlude episode 9 it took him 11mos . From episode 9 to 10 it took him more than a year.

Reactions: Darkwen

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
I wouldn't necessarily mind gigantic episodes that take over a year, but only if it were packed to the fucking brim with content. I mean absolutely dense, nothing but branching, lewds, dates, loving moments, and stripped of any fat—minigames, stupid animations like prep walk, and so on.

If it took him over a year to make an update that would take me a month to see everything new, that would be quite impressive.
Well if the next epsiode is the same as episode 9 alot of people will be disappointed

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Although I think the joke is good, I'm not sure if it's canon or have been confirmed she has implants. I think it's more likely a design mistake. I don't think her creed (Feminism) or her parents' (whatever brand of Christianism they follow) would allow implants (her Dad certainly wouldn't pay for them, and, unless she already started the slutification process -- in the literal sense -- she wouldn't have money for them).
It is absolutely not canon she has fake tits, people just say that because they look like fake tits. And if I'm not mistaken, they literally are a DAZ fake tits asset. But in-universe, Maya is natural.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Well we can agree that Maya has the making of a bimbo. She just need a better plastic surgeon for a complete bimbofication View attachment 3958777
Bimbofication is always a work in progress. She just started but she'll end up with boobs as big as her head because, oh Lord, she really has an enormous head. Look at this pic!
We could pretend that Nora is actually future Maya :HideThePain:
1724390162781.gif

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Bimbofication is always a work in progress. She just started but she'll end up with boobs as big as her head because, oh Lord, she really has an enormous head. Look at this pic!

View attachment 3958779

Although I think the joke is good, I'm not sure if it's canon or have been confirmed she has implants. I think it's more likely a design mistake. I don't think her creed (Feminism) or her parents' (whatever brand of Christianism they follow) would allow implants (her Dad certainly wouldn't pay for them, and, unless she already started the slutification process -- in the literal sense -- she wouldn't have money for them).

P.S.: Maya's quite rude... Calling the guy she barely knew "stupid" was harsh... Bad Maya... Deserves some spanking.
In the game her tits are natural it just a design of dpc that they look like an implant

Reactions: The Dick

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nora's tits are so big that's like fucking a butt (at least, grinding the buttcrack)! They sure are implants!

I know it's never gonna happen, but an interlude of Maya's path to bimbo-slutification would be way more interesting than the one we had. A man can only dream...

Nah... I don't think he used anything special. You can easily create fake tits with those most basic morph packs, like the base one from Daz or Zev0's Shape Shifting or Breast Control. The basic one even has one dial called "implants" (but it's not very good for this purpose... the tits just look bigger but could perfectly be natural, e... for making them really look like implants, you have to adjust some other dials). Those body morphs like "tits", "glutes" are usually not good (the "usually" here is just for precaution, but, in fact, I've never seen one I didn't delete just after I installed), and they're usually for humongous tits (though you can obviously dial it down to attenuate, they won't look as small tits with small implants).
Nora's tits look more natural compare to maya but I agree with you she has one big tits and ass comparable to Bella

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes