Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nora's tits are so big that's like fucking a butt (at least, grinding the buttcrack)! They sure are implants!

I know it's never gonna happen, but an interlude of Maya's path to bimbo-slutification would be way more interesting than the one we had. A man can only dream...

Nah... I don't think he used anything special. You can easily create fake tits with those most basic morph packs, like the base one from Daz or Zev0's Shape Shifting or Breast Control. The basic one even has one dial called "implants" (but it's not very good for this purpose... the tits just look bigger but could perfectly be natural, e... for making them really look like implants, you have to adjust some other dials). Those body morphs like "tits", "glutes" are usually not good (the "usually" here is just for precaution, but, in fact, I've never seen one I didn't delete just after I installed), and they're usually for humongous tits (though you can obviously dial it down to attenuate, they won't look as small tits with small implants).
I remember someone said that, but I know nothing about DAZ and 3D model stuff, so maybe I was just parroting nonsense.
Well i think Sandy is closer to Maya minus the tatts
Hmmmmmmm :unsure:
mphone_bios_big_sandy.png mphone_bios_big_nora.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fraerkof and Ahrimy

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Like I'm not going to criticize something I didnt pay for too harshly

But the length of episode 9 was not good. One long extended free roam event that was basically the HOTs party + the Dorm party took well over a year? Yeah idk man

xortor

May 3, 2018
But the length of episode 9 was not good. One long extended free roam event that was basically the HOTs party + the Dorm party took well over a year? Yeah idk man
If you want some validation for your disappointment, feel free to scroll back to last year and check out the hundreds of pages of us all bitching and moaning over that update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: bebiho

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
If you want some validation for your disappointment, feel free to scroll back to last year and check out the hundreds of pages of us all bitching and moaning over that update :ROFLMAO:
Havent touched the game since the interlude was released. Which is didnt mind, incidentally. I suppose it would just depend on your feelings about Zoey. Have to say, I could do with fewer minigames. Like is that what the patrons actually want?

Reactions: Tremere777

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yo this science mini game straight up makes me not want to play the game anymore what the fuck was DPC thinking? Its not difficult or anything. It's just annoying. I actually like the brawler minigame but everything for classes just sucks chode

Last edited:

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I continued to work on static renders this week. I wanted to be close to 90% done with the free roam event I've been working on by today, but I'm at 81%.

I worked on some scenes that were very slow to pose, and it took me half a week to pose around 120 renders for these scenes.

Compare that to today's work, where I'm already at 87 posed static renders, and you'll see how it can vary a lot between scenes.

I've also posed animations this week and worked on Steam-related tasks that I can share more about soon.

I will be able to pose the rest of the art for what's written of the free roam event next week.

After that, I will write the remainder of the scenes for the free roam event that I need; I've counted ten scenes.

I'm also interested in doing more of the needed animation work soon, but we'll take it week by week.

36 animations and 345 static renders are in the render queue. We're cooking.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I continued to work on static renders this week. I wanted to be close to 90% done with the free roam event I've been working on by today, but I'm at 81%.

I worked on some scenes that were very slow to pose, and it took me half a week to pose around 120 renders for these scenes.

Compare that to today's work, where I'm already at 87 posed static renders, and you'll see how it can vary a lot between scenes.

I've also posed animations this week and worked on Steam-related tasks that I can share more about soon.

I will be able to pose the rest of the art for what's written of the free roam event next week.

After that, I will write the remainder of the scenes for the free roam event that I need; I've counted ten scenes.

I'm also interested in doing more of the needed animation work soon, but we'll take it week by week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I anticipate a strong revaluation of the ninth chapter. In the end it wasn't that bad, still better than 11

seyrios

Jul 22, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
you're a goat, keep enjoying what you're doing it's important, we'll wait

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
-10% and more of the needed? super

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm going to be ultra optimist about this and say we'll get episode 11 on Nov 30th at 11:52 pm.

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
that70s-show-you-are-a-god.gif

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Compared to the past, this episode is super hard for our talented number-crunchers to gauge progress.

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
The pessimist in me tells me early 2025, but it would be a nice surprise if it arrived before December despite being the Christmas episode.

However I did finally play Jillybeans path.
I was a little surprised you reveal your relationship so publicly, and still go as Maya's beard to Thanksgiving. Sure, their father is probably not always online, but he does stalk Maya after all. This gotta blow up in their faces somehow.
If not this, then something else. No way the good Doc didn't take that decision out of players hand, without using it as an iceberg for relationship to crash into.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The pessimist in me tells me early 2025, but it would be a nice surprise if it arrived before December despite being the Christmas episode.

I was a little surprised you reveal your relationship so publicly, and still go as Maya's beard to Thanksgiving. Sure, their father is probably not always online, but he does stalk Maya after all. This gotta blow up in their faces somehow.
If not this, then something else. No way the good Doc didn't take that decision out of players hand, without using it as an iceberg for relationship to crash into.
Aren't there variations as to how Patrick behaves at Thanksgiving dinner, like when he smiles if you hug Maya if you're actually on her path but doesn't if you're not? I'm not entirely sure how it went, but somebody else can probably confirm it. I think there are other things which also make Patrick more suspicious, like the choices that you can make when you first meet him in Maya's dorm. And also the choices you make when you're at their house, for example: whether you punch him, confront him or don't.

Reactions: bZokko1

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Dpc will do everything he can to get it out this year, but he will fail as he does every time he has set a goal yes time to chapter size

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes