Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
I want to start a thread about this, but i am putting it here for now ..

Do VN Devs, don't feel like they wanna tell so many stories !? At this rate this game will take so many years. Like are they fine with taking 10 or close to 10 years for one story!?

Not provoking or complaining or anything .. just curious !

Reactions: The Dick

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I want to start a thread about this, but i am putting it here for now ..

Do VN Devs, don't feel like they wanna tell so many stories !? At this rate this game will take so many years. Like are they fine with taking 10 or close to 10 years for one story!?

Not provoking or complaining or anything .. just curious !
hard to say without being a dev or author, but you can probably equte it to the difference between authors that take years to get the quality just right in the story, and the ones that pump out multiple crap tier stories a year just to make money.

Gamer8n8

Apr 28, 2017
hard to say without being a dev or author, but you can probably equte it to the difference between authors that take years to get the quality just right in the story, and the ones that pump out multiple crap tier stories a year just to make money.
That's a good comparison actually excluding money thing. But some keep telling good stories rapidly !! Guess it depends on the individual. I just like to see more projects from some devs here .. Not limiting to one or two !

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's a good comparison actually excluding money thing. But some keep telling good stories rapidly !! Guess it depends on the individual. I just like to see more projects from some devs here .. Not limiting to one or two !
The problem with trying to make multiple AVNs at once is time frame, this one is already at one update per year, if he was making two games that would make an update every two years, if he makes three at once then an update every three years. This particular dev is on his second story (there is a link to his first game in the first post).

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Oh barf...Please tell me the one w all those tattoos isn't a forced LI..
I'm downloading the first season now...

Thx
Cheers
If she was, she would be number one. Sandy is a level above the level above most of the MGs. Poor girls are just so bland, the strength of this game is the side girls.

Reactions: Forgotted

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Length is also a factor. Technically Being a DIK is just one story, but so is the Wheel of Time series. 14 books, 4 or 5 million words total.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
I assume it is very easy to misjudge something like a big free roam. I may be in the minority but I actually quite enjoy free roam events one the first few play through of each update. They can get a bit annoying on repeat playthrough but if there are enough branches within and some story related dialogue I really don’t mind them.
i didnt mind the free-roams until ep9.
but i was speaking about the + dev time

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Josy mine all mine, Vinny got his hands full dealing with Rio and fucking Quinn over anyway. That Bitch with a bead to scared to mess with me I'll turn him inside out and he'll be eating through a tube :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Your passion for Vinny is too strong and visible. :cautious:
FQg.gif
But the Divine Quinn Church can help you. :rolleyes:

• Red Heart
Reactions: walls77

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I legitimately thought when I first read it that by "hands off Vinny, she mine" he meant that he wants Vinny.
To be frank, I wouldn't put it passed Darkwen....

I've always had a feeling that he's been trying to compete with Joshy_92 on the simping front.
For him to fetch for Vinny isn't in the realm of impossibilities if it puts him over Joshy in "simp points".
:ROFLMAO:

You do you Darkwen ;)

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To be frank, I wouldn't put it passed Darkwen....

I've always had a feeling that he's been trying to compete with Joshy_92 on the simping front.
For him to fetch for Vinny isn't in the realm of impossibilities if it puts him over Joshy in "simp points".
:ROFLMAO:

You do you Darkwen ;)
I'm just a simp in love with Josy. There is no competition between Joshy and me one of us is a NFL super bowl winning team and the other one wants to lick other guys cum out of his "girl's" pussy. Competition would be unfair for Joshy
;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes