Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Let's wait to see how Riona will return from kidnapping before "promoting" her. , the risk of her disappearing like Mona is not negligible.
Wasn't that Mona we see in the ending scenes of Ep 10. I couldve swore that was her putting up the Cathy and DIK photos. Riona got nabbed by Vinny and he seems like a Antag for the MC so I doubt we lose Riona, No point in kidnapping her unless he wants to use her as bait to get to Quinn and Tommy. Otherwise he could have just shot her right then.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Wasn't that Mona we see in the ending scenes of Ep 10. I couldve swore that was her putting up the Cathy and DIK photos. Riona got nabbed by Vinny and he seems like a Antag for the MC so I doubt we lose Riona, No point in kidnapping her unless he wants to use her as bait to get to Quinn and Tommy. Otherwise he could have just shot her right then.
No, that was Beth, the canteen/kitchen lady.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am not saying that Riona will come to a bad end, but once she returns from kidnapping that she decides not to stay at the bt, as Mona did at the time, remains a possibility. And even if she stays her role could change a lot, moving her away from mc love interest

Last edited:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
That's not Mona, she is the one who buy drugs to Quinn and if I remember she's in the Gender equality class the one with hearing aid

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
That's not Mona, she is the one who buy drugs to Quinn and if I remember she's in the Gender equality class the one with hearing aid
That's Karen Rebecca Johnson, Sally's friend. Beth is the cafeteria worker, and she is the one putting up the Cathy Cluck posters.
I see this a lot, it's really fucking funny that DPC used this ancillary character for a relatively big reveal... and half the players don't even recognize her :KEK:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So outside the original 4 LIs or 5 depending on how you label M&J has it been said anywhere if others will be joining the Main group. After getting a new PC and losing all saves I just came back and finally got through episodes 9 and 10. Zoe definitely feels like she gets added to that unless you a weird boy who tries to set her up with Jacob, That dude has slept with Aerith, Zoe deserves a little shame from just bailing on the MC but thats to far.

But on my 3 runs for a Quinn, Lily and Envy route they are all considered "Others" still at the branching path. I haven't done a route for anyone else yet, Maybe I would do a Jade thing or see how much you can do with Camilla or Riona.
For me, Jade has always been in my top girls list. And I think Nicole is right there.

Reactions: Hawke84

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
For me, Jade has always been in my top girls list. And I think Nicole is right there.
Jade is hilariously toxic. Almost makes me feel bad for Stephen. Almost. He's just a sad sack in a perpetual midlife crisis. DPC actually did a good job of displaying how dumb it is to try and "fix" a marriage with kids. Jade is F-tier waifu material

Reactions: Krytax123

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
any new of progress of the next update? i cant for some reason become a patreon so cant see any updates he puts out :unsure:

I continued to work on static renders this week. I wanted to be close to 90% done with the free roam event I've been working on by today, but I'm at 81%.

I worked on some scenes that were very slow to pose, and it took me half a week to pose around 120 renders for these scenes.

Compare that to today's work, where I'm already at 87 posed static renders, and you'll see how it can vary a lot between scenes.

I've also posed animations this week and worked on Steam-related tasks that I can share more about soon.

I will be able to pose the rest of the art for what's written of the free roam event next week.

After that, I will write the remainder of the scenes for the free roam event that I need; I've counted ten scenes.

I'm also interested in doing more of the needed animation work soon, but we'll take it week by week.

36 animations and 345 static renders are in the render queue. We're cooking.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Latest update from yesterday.

Reactions: raider_manhc

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
That's Karen Rebecca Johnson, Sally's friend. Beth is the cafeteria worker, and she is the one putting up the Cathy Cluck posters.
I see this a lot, it's really fucking funny that DPC used this ancillary character for a relatively big reveal... and half the players don't even recognize her :KEK:
Well they both look the same to me the only difference is the shade of there hair color images.jpeg download.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes