Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
She's said worse :ROFLMAO:
1724474190291.png
Those are big words for the woman who takes the ass man to the ass factory and then complains about the consequences. :Kappa: :KEK:
View attachment 3961915
LMAO the ass factory :ROFLMAO: Yeah that whole thing about him looking at butts was kinda dumb. I mean it was cute that she got upset in a stereotypical girlfriend way, but it was dragged out to be a stupid little stumbling block, because otherwise there's no immediate drama with Bella. It was all good in the end though ;)

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Not slutty enough for me bro but she'll have to do. I was meaning I love girls like Arieth.
Nymphomaniac? That's awesome isn't it bro? Fuck if this was real like I would put a ring on her finger as quickly as possible before any other dude tries to.
What about the Slut Twins, Sarah and Melanie? Competing over who fucks better, has the tighter holes, the nicer titties :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

CuckKing69

Jun 9, 2024
Theory: What if Sage is the "Leah" of BAD?

The next to last chapter reveals that she is Vinny's boss and is fully aware of everything Quinn has been doing, and she ordered the kidnapping of Rio.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Incase DPC still reads this forum I do have a great story idea.
What if the HOTS and DIKs are at a party and some guy tries to harrass Arieth so I step in and flatten the guy with a vicious punch to the guts then Arieth looks at me and smiles and eventually we go back to my room and make sweet tender love all night?

Oh, and I adopt her baby and we live happily ever after the end.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes