Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Incase DPC still reads this forum I do have a great story idea.
What if the HOTS and DIKs are at a party and some guy tries to harrass Arieth so I step in and flatten the guy with a vicious punch to the guts then Arieth looks at me and smiles and eventually we go back to my room and make sweet tender love all night?

Oh, and I adopt her baby and we live happily ever after the end.
arya-stark.gif

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Incase DPC still reads this forum I do have a great story idea.
What if the HOTS and DIKs are at a party and some guy tries to harrass Arieth so I step in and flatten the guy with a vicious punch to the guts then Arieth looks at me and smiles and eventually we go back to my room and make sweet tender love all night?

Oh, and I adopt her baby and we live happily ever after the end.
giphy.gif

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So outside the original 4 LIs or 5 depending on how you label M&J has it been said anywhere if others will be joining the Main group. After getting a new PC and losing all saves I just came back and finally got through episodes 9 and 10. Zoe definitely feels like she gets added to that unless you a weird boy who tries to set her up with Jacob, That dude has slept with Aerith, Zoe deserves a little shame from just bailing on the MC but thats to far.

But on my 3 runs for a Quinn, Lily and Envy route they are all considered "Others" still at the branching path. I haven't done a route for anyone else yet, Maybe I would do a Jade thing or see how much you can do with Camilla or Riona.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
So outside the original 4 LIs or 5 depending on how you label M&J has it been said anywhere if others will be joining the Main group. After getting a new PC and losing all saves I just came back and finally got through episodes 9 and 10. Zoe definitely feels like she gets added to that unless you a weird boy who tries to set her up with Jacob, That dude has slept with Aerith, Zoe deserves a little shame from just bailing on the MC but thats to far.

But on my 3 runs for a Quinn, Lily and Envy route they are all considered "Others" still at the branching path. I haven't done a route for anyone else yet, Maybe I would do a Jade thing or see how much you can do with Camilla or Riona.
As far as some sort of official category change for the major side girls, I doubt it. But in regards to focus and content, the prominent girls on the Others path—Quinn, Rio, Lily, Nicole, Nora, and Zoey—are basically honorary Main Girls at this point. Quinn's been the unofficial sixth MG for a long time anyway.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023

DPC said that some of the side girls would get relationships and endings. Considering Lily & Quinn are sorta relationships, it is assumed by many that those 2 will. Zoey appears to be a probably too. Other potentials are possibly Rio and Nicole (and fingers crossed for Yoga Girl. LOL).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Let's wait to see how Riona will return from kidnapping before "promoting" her. , the risk of her disappearing like Mona is not negligible.

I doubt there is any plan for Nora beyond being a trap

Reactions: MiltonPowers
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes