Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It takes her one night at B&R to cheat on Fuckface with Maya.

Shame she was a nice girl in the first two episodes.
Josy never cheated on MC just Maya(that said was it really cheating it pretty much a dead relationship when Josy and MC first had sex)
Plus we know from the fact Josy and Maya slept in there own beds and in ep9 post 3some scene they didn't have sex that night

Last edited:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Josy never cheated on MC just Maya(that said was it really cheating it pretty much a dead relationship when Josy and MC first had sex)
Plus we know from the fact Josy and Maya slept in there own beds and in ep9 post 3some scene they didn't have sex that night
Well in my opinion Josy still cheated on Maya here. They did not mention are on a break or that there relationship is over. Just because she thought that she did not passed the exam and might not see Maya in the foreseeable future she initiate the intimacy with mc. She should have atleast the decency to call Maya and break-up.

By the way this is not a dig on you Darkwen. This is just my opinion regarding this situation

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
If not that night they hook up later without MC. Tis cheating my old friend.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well in my opinion Josy still cheated on Maya here. They did not mention are on a break or that there relationship is over. Just because she thought that she did not passed the exam and might not see Maya in the foreseeable future she initiate the intimacy with mc. She should have atleast the decency to call Maya and break-up.

By the way this is not a dig on you Darkwen. This is just my opinion regarding this situation
Maya did say they was close to breaking up and even Josy doesn't deny being happier with MC. I think Josy was going to break up with Maya but wanted to do it in person and not on the phone I think that speaks well for Josy as a person, mc acting like a pussy missed it all up. While I do think Josy had good reason for giving into her feelings for MC she did cheat on Maya even if I don't fault her for it because of everything that was going on

Reactions: Hanomarkhan

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Maya did say they was close to breaking up and even Josy doesn't deny being happier with MC. I think Josy was going to break up with Maya but wanted to do it in person and not on the phone I think that speaks well for Josy as a person, mc acting like a pussy missed it all up. While I do think Josy had good reason for giving into her feelings for MC she did cheat on Maya even if I don't fault her for it because of everything that was going on
Josy should have decency not to engaged anything to the mc until she break things up with Maya. That shows what kind of person she is.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy should have decency not to engaged anything to the mc until she break things up with Maya. That shows what kind of person she is.
Josy was lonely and Maya wasn't there for her but MC was, besides Maya also did stuff with MC to and wasn't really worried about Josy

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Josy and Maya didn't have sex together again until after MC makes his decision to be in relationship or not. So there wasn't any cheating going on
Josy should have realized Fuckface only wanted her and didn't run back to her lesbian harlot the second she arrived at B&R.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Josy is a punk. She's one of the very few girls in Being a DIK that are just morally bankrupt and dishonest. I understand she's likeable to some, but... it's extremely hard to defend her actions.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy should have realized Fuckface only wanted her and didn't run back to her lesbian harlot the second she arrived at B&R.
Would had been better that way but at long last it finally going to happen with ep11 well that what I think is going to happen but of course I that don't know that as a fact

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Would had been better that way but at long last it finally going to happen with ep11 well that what I think is going to happen but of course I that don't know that as a fact
Yeah I don't know what to think on this regards, I was absolutely sure that telling Josy you think about her all the time or even just often would have lead to her and MC hooking up in episode 10.

And then episode 10 came and it was all oh I can't do this to Maya and blah blah blah.

Story would be a lot more interesting is Josy actually sleeps with MC first instead of breaking up first.

Should have happened in episode 7, everybody already thinks it did, but definitely should have 100% happened in 10.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy is a punk. She's one of the very few girls in Being a DIK that are just morally bankrupt and dishonest. I understand she's likeable to some, but... it's extremely hard to defend her actions.
I'm bias but it very easy to understand Josy side and defend her actions not that she needs it. Maya on the other hand has no morals she just judges others then plays the victim and act's like her life sucks yet you got poor Josy running around trying to do everything she can her. Maya doesn't have a single defense for her actions yes Maya been through hell because of Patrick but that don't give you the right to put others through it to

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Josy was lonely and Maya wasn't there for her but MC was, besides Maya also did stuff with MC to and wasn't really worried about Josy
At the end of the day they both cheated on each other. The only thing that separate them is that Maya never went all out in this situation. Yes there are some kissing humping and emotional cheating but at the end of the day Josy went all out here heck she even prepared dinner and went to her Parents room to have sex.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah I don't know what to think on this regards, I was absolutely sure that telling Josy you think about her all the time or even just often would have lead to her and MC hooking up in episode 10.

And then episode 10 came and it was all oh I can't do this to Maya and blah blah blah.

Story would be a lot more interesting is Josy actually sleeps with MC first instead of breaking up first.

Should have happened in episode 7, everybody already thinks it did, but definitely should have 100% happened in 10.
Ep10 is the one ep I don't think it should had happen but even in ep10 Josy admits she just with Maya because she feels like Maya needs her, ep3/4 it should had happen or in ep8 but I really think it about to happen

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes