Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
its that time again to post our lists
1724538490862.png

decided to give it a quick try so it's not perfect by any means, but at least top half of it looks decent to me... LEFT side is most Positive and RIGHT side is most Negative of each tier... and I left out few women of course either who I don't remember much about or who are not really relevant or who have no interaction with or around MC or who are simply not very memorable/interesting to me personally...

thoughts?

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Chemistry courses are the best investment in your future life. :ROFLMAO:
Btw, I missed a couple of days in the thread, why do people memeing Josy and the most based Frenchie dude aka Napoleon Bonaparte together?
Let's just say that darkwen started bothering everyone again with his aladay bullshit. and as a result the guys got creative and gave jose and darkwen a new identity. :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Let's just say that darkwen started bothering everyone again with his aladay bullshit. and as a result the guys got creative and gave jose and darkwen a new identity. :KEK:
Glad to see that this crazy place never ceases to amaze in the madness of its creativity
Well, you know, Napoleon was Josy's simp too. :cautious:
They suit each other, at least in height.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Incase DPC still reads this forum I do have a great story idea.
What if the HOTS and DIKs are at a party and some guy tries to harrass Arieth so I step in and flatten the guy with a vicious punch to the guts then Arieth looks at me and smiles and eventually we go back to my room and make sweet tender love all night?

Oh, and I adopt her baby and we live happily ever after the end.
I think this is a great idea for a new minigame. Player will have to fight the STDs he picks up from Arieth. Press X to crush the crabs.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Josy and Maya didn't have sex together again until after MC makes his decision to be in relationship or not. So there wasn't any cheating going on
Maya did say they was close to breaking up and even Josy doesn't deny being happier with MC. I think Josy was going to break up with Maya but wanted to do it in person and not on the phone I think that speaks well for Josy as a person, mc acting like a pussy missed it all up. While I do think Josy had good reason for giving into her feelings for MC she did cheat on Maya even if I don't fault her for it because of everything that was going on
denial.jpg

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Just because the dick was on her and not inside doesn't make it less cheating, at least Josy as feelings for MC, with Maya it felt she was just using MC friendship and dick
Maya tried to go all the way, it's just her vagina didn't work.
I was going to say that... The dick just wasn't inside her because she couldn't take it. MC Hammer should have gone for the ass; she would have love it. DPC lost a good opportunity to do something amazing...

mayas-preferences.gif

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3964407

decided to give it a quick try so it's not perfect by any means, but at least top half of it looks decent to me... LEFT side is most Positive and RIGHT side is most Negative of each tier... and I left out few women of course either who I don't remember much about or who are not really relevant or who have no interaction with or around MC or who are simply not very memorable/interesting to me personally...

thoughts?
Can't possibly take it seriously without Yoga Girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Yes, he wasn't... :rolleyes:
Because this super hero, this desperate daredevil, this knight without fear and reproach was busy... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll expect you in church on Sunday and before you say it, no, not in quinn's pagan church. I'll be waiting for you in the true church of our savior jesus christ.:HideThePain:
What is.jpeg

4.80 star(s) 1,553 Votes