Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Alady power beats all
I don't fucking believe this.

I had a sudden thought, and wondered if there would be ANY results if you google "alady". Obviously She's a Lady is one of the top results, but there's more. So much fucking more, and on top of that, it didn't even ask if I meant "a lady"!

View attachment 3961665
There are rules in life. Constants in the universe. Laws of nature. And one of them, is that ALADY is a made up fucking word! God, why have you done this??? What happened to the rules!!! :KEK: :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3961668
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your madness and I realized that you're not actually human. Every human on this forum instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you, Darkwen, do not. You move to a page and you multiply and multiply until every comment is alady and the only way you can survive is to spread to another page. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Alady is a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are doomed.
View attachment Alady-ation.mp4

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
No, that was Beth, the canteen/kitchen lady.
Hmmm...I guess I don't pay attention to filler characters enough I didn't know who was that all. I did another play through and saw her with ashley upstairs in like the first party but I hardly remember ever seeing her after that. What's the reason for her? Who at the DIKs pissed her off?

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Hmmm...I guess I don't pay attention to filler characters enough I didn't know who was that all. I did another play through and saw her with ashley upstairs in like the first party but I hardly remember ever seeing her after that. What's the reason for her? Who at the DIKs pissed her off?
We don't know (or I don't anyway). I think the most widely accepted theory is that she is not working alone and the dorm girls/vixens are behind it.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Plot twist: Beth was actually taking them down, but Leon and the other guys paint her as a villain. Leon's the traitor and behind the posters.
I have flirted with the idea she is taking them down, but I don't think so. She looks too guilty.

My out there theory is that Riona is Priscilla and it's a fake kidnapping, She is actually extremely intelligent, playing a bit clueless for her cover. She's behind the posters, the clucks, the cameras and has been manipulating Quinn all along.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have flirted with the idea she is taking them down, but I don't think so. She looks too guilty.

My out there theory is that Riona is Priscilla and it's a fake kidnapping, She is actually extremely intelligent, playing a bit clueless for her cover. She's behind the posters, the clucks, the cameras and has been manipulating Quinn all along.
are-you (2).gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Plot twist Rio knew it was coming but she going to turn the table on Vinny and Quinn and bring them down

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Whether she's putting them up or taking them down, she's still in a super compromising position, and no one will believe she was removing them, even if it were the truth.
My Rio is NOT a villain :mad:
1724550934040.png

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020

The Riona theory is interesting. Her and Vinny realize Quinn and Tommy fucked them. She also understands MC is slowly becoming the center of the DIKs. Plans to screw over Quinn and Tommy to set herself/MC as the new duo. She was acting a lot more interested over 9 & 10 then previously, It was usually just smoking and fucking for fun, Now she trying to hook him in with trying to get him jealous and going on their arcade date.

My only cog in that is that we see her at another point, I believe when she talks to MC about someone stalking her she is walking past that same van. So they maybe knew her path and could be certain to snag her there.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017

I want you to play through the Riona Arcade date and you tell me that that innocent goober who doesn't know how intimate relationships work is guilty of anything besides being cute (and having allegedly the best damn blowjobs)

• Red Heart
Reactions: dvstt

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
People, people, people.

I labeled it an 'out there' theory.

Just to be clear, I don't actually think this is going to be the case. It's a wild unlikely possibility.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes