GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Speaking of Riona, I love how there's a missable event if you didn't choose to get her preferred drink during the HOTs party instead of Camila (and subsequently learn about her OCD), and this leads to her messing up the MC's room and promptly backfiring when he teases her by saying he didn't mind it, before she angrily runs back to his room to fix it.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Plot twist: Beth was actually taking them down, but Leon and the other guys paint her as a villain. Leon's the traitor and behind the posters.

my thinking is beth will say she is being paid to put the photos up (maya you dont have the corner on tuition issues) and we can convince her to help sting whoever is behind this

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Speaking of Riona, I love how there's a missable event if you didn't choose to get her preferred drink during the HOTs party instead of Camila (and subsequently learn about her OCD), and this leads to her messing up the MC's room and promptly backfiring when he teases her by saying he didn't mind it, before she angrily runs back to his room to fix it.
cutest prank

Reactions: dvstt

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
my thinking is beth will say she is being paid to put the photos up (maya you dont have the corner on tuition issues) and we can convince her to help sting whoever is behind this
Beth is doing this out of revenge. Both Cathy and the DIKs called the cafeteria food trash :KEK:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Whether she's putting them up or taking them down, she's still in a super compromising position, and no one will believe she was removing them, even if it were the truth.

My Rio is NOT a villain :mad:
View attachment 3964936
Right now we do not know if Beth is taking them down or she's putting them up. If she is putting them up she should have an accompliced her to take the pic in the party printing and hacking the. Dik pc. There is an inside man trying to destroy the dik. My theory that it was Nick

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Right now we do not know if Beth is taking them down or she's putting them up. If she is putting them up she should have an accompliced her to take the pic in the party printing and hacking the. Dik pc. There is an inside man trying to destroy the dik. My theory that it was Nick
my bet is on danny using jamies lost phone, its logged into the diks comp and she has access to everything, bet she sent the vid to burke, pissed the femist teacher is banging the mc, who she hates if jamie got a black eye

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
my bet is on danny using jamies lost phone, its logged into the diks comp and she has access to everything, bet she sent the vid to burke, pissed the femist teacher is banging the mc, who she hates if jamie got a black eye
Well the video is in the pc and mc's phone and I don't think you can sync it with the phone.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well the video is in the pc and mc's phone and I don't think you can sync it with the phone.
All the DIK phones used to be synced to the laptop, so anything on the phones was accessible on the computer and vice versa.

Last edited:

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
If DPC used them hating on the food as justification that would be wild :ROFLMAO:

I seen some people say Magnar, Plausible. He is dating Sally? I think and she has been at the house and been in the room alone and would have the knowledge to deal with it. She also says later at the dorm party there is some problems, Maybe doing this stuff she doesnt want too? Though idk of a reason he would do anything to Cathy.

Its definitely a brother helping from the inside, Nick seems like the most likely but it could be bait but Vinny was shown looking at the pics and the vault during the party. Could have been him snagging the stuff from there and Nick did the Cathy stuff from earlier on his command. Leon I guess is a candidate, He has been shown talking to the sketch dorm girls who where at the party saying weird shit, Though if they really wanted to get at the DIKs they could have framed MC when he slept with them that night and said some damning shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes