iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Speaking of Riona yet to play her path in Season 3. Has the MC managed to make her cum yet lol
until ep10 she dont get one from mc.
i suggest after mc save her, she will have orgasmus
my bet is on danny using jamies lost phone, its logged into the diks comp and she has access to everything, bet she sent the vid to burke, pissed the femist teacher is banging the mc, who she hates if jamie got a black eye
while our gardener friend dont have black eye and the video is still sent, probably not this is the right reason.
however, i dont know, she is in love with our favorite gardener or dont.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Is it okay, not daring to play any further?
While at the same time wanting to keep going.
Now with Vinny involved,
Quinn that is doing drug business...
Rio who's kidnapped.
and the well known one gotta die scenario of DPC first novel....

i dont trust him with this one. (not trying to be negative, he's good. but i dont want AL all over again.)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Now with Vinny involved,
Rio who's kidnapped.

i dont trust him with this one. (not trying to be negative, he's good. but i dont want AL all over again.)
I mean it's up to you. But I read others say that DPC said BAD won't get as dark as AL so probably guns , drugs and the kidnapping will be as far as it goes. id imagine if it does go a bit more maybe Riona is hurt but not so badly that she dies or is out of the game.

Reactions: KeShane

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Now with Vinny involved,
Rio who's kidnapped.

One has to admit, that a fire that takes out a few of them may jiffy up the plot and help episode production time. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: KeShane

rock perry

Oct 3, 2019
What is the route to meet josy and maya at the same time? Even though I posted chick and had sex with Josh in ep 22 and Maya in ep 3, it doesn't work.

rjmpcr

May 29, 2024
Now I will have to replay from start again to make sure i Don't make J&M sad post Interlude.
And I'm thinking have to do another set of saves for Lily, Heather, Quinn,Elena(Intended, not sure) and Rio(Unless I'm missing some new paths post Interlude)
Also whoever dressed Josy for Party is real MVP :p
I love story of this game.

Edit: I have mini games disabled completely and its around 67 hours for all branches combined till now. What am I missing out as my main focus is story?

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Now I will have to replay from start again to make sure i Don't make J&M sad post Interlude.
And I'm thinking have to do another set of saves for Lily, Heather, Quinn,Elena(Intended, not sure) and Rio(Unless I'm missing some new paths post Interlude)
Also whoever dressed Josy for Party is real MVP :p
I love story of this game.
Lily and Quinn are the ones you should consider to have a save file. They're the ones with branching story path if you are single during the event of episode 9. For Rio, Elena and Heather not sure if you need to make a separate save yet

Reactions: Riaman and rjmpcr

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
What is the route to meet josy and maya at the same time? Even though I posted chick and had sex with Josh in ep 22 and Maya in ep 3, it doesn't work.
Dude what kind of stuff you using that shit is strong. We are only in ep 10 waiting for ep 11 and who is Josh is he the gay twin brother of Josy you dating now???

Yo Darkwen you met Josy's family do you know any Josh

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes