GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Hey
I can't figure out if the decision to give her money affects anything. I don't remember it having any effect on the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
iirc she remembers it later for the HOTs party and prevents you from having to pay, but that might be completely wrong.

For *sure* it affects a count towards Quinn to get her to open up towards you getting closer to her (because she tells Quinn later that you gave her money with no strings attached)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya enjoyed the butt stuff more. Josy did like the Double penetration though. I was just wondering whether that might be a hint from DPC, that Maya and Tremolo might get to DP Josy at some point. :p
Considering Josy let MC put a finger in both her holes I think Josy enjoyed it more then Maya since she let MC do more

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
You tell me how he takes even the smallest of jokes as critique towards his game, you will get a warning or banned from his Discord if you mention websites he simply doesn't like, why most if not all of the members in that Discord are people who pay subscriptions to him every month and still can't discuss anything freely other than the story of the game as long as they don't criticize it (I don't mean insulting it or pummeling it with words, just criticizing it) if he's not sensitive and entitled. Probably everyone by now knows that he's at the very least a narcissist. Any group that he surrounds himself with online is a circlejerk.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes