Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Gotcha, he’s sick in the head and you guys make fun of him
Actually, we're okay with Darkwen here. We are poking fun at each other, and unlike many virtual waifu simps, he can accept that you don't like his girl. Sometimes there's too much of this Alady-posting, but there's nothing else to discuss. Schedules between updates last a year, topics end, DPC gives very little information about development, and all that's left is fun.

FrancisTheFilth

May 16, 2022
Man, can't wait for the next episode, getting really invested in the Jill path. Came for the smut but ended up staying for hte wholesome story...

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Hey
I can't figure out if the decision to give her money affects anything. I don't remember it having any effect on the plot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she will like you if you help her out

lewd scene here is avaiable if you
-told her about dik stuff (cathy post i think)
-kiss her at dik mansion
-smoking
-give 1 or more money
-accept restaurant and got her scene or reject restaurant
-------
at hot party where you have to give to her/Cammy a drink, she can be free if she likes you or reject restaurant

on the story/plot it hasnt effect, she say it is too little money, even at 5 dollar

Reactions: mangosok

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
she will like you if you help her out

lewd scene here is avaiable if you
-told her about dik stuff (cathy post i think)
-kiss her at dik mansion
-smoking
-give 1 or more money
-accept restaurant and got her scene or reject restaurant
-------
at hot party where you have to give to her/Cammy a drink, she can be free if she likes you or reject restaurant

on the story/plot it hasnt effect, she say it is too little money, even at 5 dollar
From the walkthrough.

Ep. 5 & 7
1724631190142.png 1724631366517.png

Reactions: mangosok

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Darkwen is not sick. He’s a smip, the ultimate and most extreme form of a simp.
nah that is joshy he is the ultimate simp and into all kinds of things. Darkwen doesn't want to eat cum out of Josy's pussy that was from another guy while he was watching her get fucked by said other guy ( probably Jacob) all the while holding her hand. Then 9 months later he wants to take care of her baby and the father would be jacob or any other guy but him.

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes