Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
Is their a collection of all the preview renders here?
Here you go
Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift
Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zareem

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
You tell me how he takes even the smallest of jokes as critique towards his game, you will get a warning or banned from his Discord if you mention websites he simply doesn't like, why most if not all of the members in that Discord are people who pay subscriptions to him every month and still can't discuss anything freely other than the story of the game as long as they don't criticize it (I don't mean insulting it or pummeling it with words, just criticizing it) if he's not sensitive and entitled. Probably everyone by now knows that he's at the very least a narcissist. Any group that he surrounds himself with online is a circlejerk.
See, I´ve been playing this game since episode 4, I believe, and never knew about this. To be fair, I only started participating in forums about a year ago, so I had no idea he was like this. So even if you say a certain character could have said this instead of what DPC wrote, you might get a warning?

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
That might be what I´m confusing. Josy wasn´t as into it as Maya so in my mind it became "Josy doesn´t like it".
I have no doubt that Josy will ultimately like it, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is more apprehensive than Maya, considering her petite size and MC's... not petite size :KEK:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Which girl you focus on depending on this there could be multiple braches and dialogue depending on you affinity and previous decision
Thanks for advice, will probably follow this

Thats what I'm thinking too, So gonna do it solo way this time.

Also I'm not wrong in skipping mini games right?
Well I'm not sure what the consequence regarding mini games. I played all of them even that Math problem in ep 11

Reactions: rjmpcr

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
See, I´ve been playing this game since episode 4, I believe, and never knew about this. To be fair, I only started participating in forums about a year ago, so I had no idea he was like this. So even if you say a certain character could have said this instead of what DPC wrote, you might get a warning?
Yes, you'd be right in assuming so. I know of a person who was banned from there for making one joke about a character in the game with the joke having nothing at all to do with DPC personally. I've also heard of a similar case where someone joked about Nora's cat in the Discord and got banned right away without a warning, actually. There are many more people with similar experiences and at least some of them have shared them on the subreddit of Being a DIK. I've never been a member of DPC's Discord myself, nor would I want to be.

Better Cock Spock

Engaged Member
Jul 29, 2017
As if that´s a problem for a girl in a AVN
It can be a problem in the sense that DPC cockteases us and delays anal with Josy for an episode or two. For example, Maya couldn't handle having sex with MC in Episode 3, so finally getting to fuck her got pushed to Episode 5. The same could happen to Josy, we try to penetrate her chocolate starfish and it hurts too much, so we'll have to wait for God knows how long :cautious:

Macky009

Formerly 'Mackey32'
Oct 29, 2020
Actually, we're okay with Darkwen here. We are poking fun at each other, and unlike many virtual waifu simps, he can accept that you don't like his girl. Sometimes there's too much of this Alady-posting, but there's nothing else to discuss. Schedules between updates last a year, topics end, DPC gives very little information about development, and all that's left is fun.
Dude are you sure it's only sometimes, He literally says alady everytime he post about Josy

4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes