Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yep that is jealousy, no doubt about it. I wonder what's going to happen when this all blows up between the two of them for those who a playing it that way..I say share me .......or I mean the MC
I'd hate to see Bella and Jill fallout with each other over the MC I'm sure they would find a way to work around it especially those two I think they would stick together no matter what.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
The game has been in my folder collecting dust for a long time and i only got Ann and Alanna's endings and i was like yeah i'll play it again to get the other girls and never did :ROFLMAO:
When I got the Ann Lesbo NTR ending I also stopped continuing with other girls. Only after 4 months I replayed it and followed the walkthrough guide, I still refused to get the Helga ending she is still that sloppy seconds to me.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Wait. You need to clarify that. Why are they crying?

A. Tears of joy with "Reunited and it feels so good" playing from the IPhone? (which means MC is SOL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
B. Tears of sadness because they "hurt" each other and the MC and may have lost him (which means Maya is SOL for the scav hunt)
C. Tears of pain because they just had a knockdown bare-knuckle cat fight and pulled each other's hair out (Which means fun for all :LOL: ).
the correct answer is B, i think that Maya is a lot more emotional then Josy. Maya was really in love with her but she ghosted her and broke her little heart :cry:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Josy's so unpopular that DPC has to lump her in with Maya lmao, I mean no ill will towards either of them but It's almost sad how little fans Josy and Sage seem to have. Maya, Jill and Bella seem to make up a very large percentage of the preferred main girls for the fan base. Ouch.
never thought of it like that, makes sense lol

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Josy's so unpopular that DPC has to lump her in with Maya lmao, I mean no ill will towards either of them but It's almost sad how little fans Josy and Sage seem to have. Maya, Jill and Bella seem to make up a very large percentage of the preferred main girls for the fan base. Ouch.
Didn't DPC force in Josy into the college with the other LI's because she's his favourite? :unsure:

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Hey, is there other ren'py like this one in term of animation ( DIK is my first game of this kind and from what i saw lot of these game don't have any animation, this one was perfect ) ?
Just finished chapter 3 yesterday and it was very good, Jill best girl :)

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hey, is there other ren'py like this one in term of animation ( DIK is my first game of this kind and from what i saw lot of these game don't have any animation, this one was perfect ) ?
Just finished chapter 3 yesterday and it was very good, Jill BELLA best girl :)
^ fixed the above :p

CHICK answer:
Limiting it to Ren'py VN animations alone (even though some roam games and some Unity games have good anims),
- City of Broken Dreamers
- Betrayed
- Become a Rockstar
- Pine Falls
- AL (this author's previous game) holds up well and still better than 90% of the H-scenes on this site

DIK answer:
- Please post Questions like this in the "Game recommendations" thread

Affinity: neutral :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I though that Josy and Sage being not that popular could be because they are both cheating on their partners, but technically Maya is too now (well, we haven't technically had sex with her yet (or Sage), but...) so I don't know.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

CHICK answer:
Limiting it to Ren'py VN animations alone (even though some roam games and some Unity games have good anims),
- Betrayed
- Become a Rockstar
- Pine Falls
- AL (this author's previous game) holds up well and still better than 90% of the H-scenes on this site

DIK answer:

Damn really need to play Betrayed, its been many many updates since I stopped playing mid-play. I just get turned off by the fact that MC jumps bodies.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017

CHICK answer:
- Betrayed
- Become a Rockstar
- Pine Falls

DIK answer:

I'd honestly recommend him to just go into latest updates and try any game he likes from the previews, there are a ton of top tier games that he'll miss if he only played games with animations. animation is important but high story quality and characters are more important imo.

Last edited:

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
City of broken dreamers is amazing from all aspects.
Gonna download it thanks !

CHICK answer:
- Betrayed
- Become a Rockstar
- Pine Falls

DIK answer:

Alright thanks for your list ! (y)
And yeah you're right sorry :x

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Damn really need to play Betrayed, its been many many updates since I stopped playing mid-play. I just get turned off by the fact that MC jumps bodies.
It's in my recommendations atm and i didn't play it yet, so i wanted to ask jump bodies how ? :unsure: like it changes the MC's gender or his whole body to a different MC?

Reactions: MLBnoob
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes