Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Damn Maya/Josy fans are actually having hallucinations over we finding problems with our other LIs and coming back to Maya/Josy... I would choose Chad over those after 0.3 lmao
Josy's so unpopular that DPC has to lump her in with Maya lmao, I mean no ill will towards either of them but It's almost sad how little fans Josy and Sage seem to have. Maya, Jill and Bella seem to make up a very large percentage of the preferred main girls for the fan base. Ouch.

@TobiMAH Sorry had to barrow this.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
BTW is it weird that Melanie is one of my fav side girls in the game ? but DPC doesn't give her much attention because there are a lot more popular side girls so i understand but i want more of her anyway :( .
Same but with cafeteria girl, don't get me wrong my loyalty is with Maya but I want MC to show cafeteria girl how to make a sloppy joe in the kitchen just right :sneaky:.

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Or imagine starting a threeway relationship with them and they pull an Ann move (LI from ToML) and dump us (MC) and go back with each other again :LOL:
Anne leaving MC for lesbian is one of the most painful thing I experienced in an Adult VN. I became so sad for a week :cry:. But I am ok now, my top ending is with Helena, and 2nd is loyal Anne and 3rd is MC with Anne and Lesbian with a baby bump :D.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
We've had Sage and Bella so far?
We've got a Sage preview and a Bella one I think,
I don't even remember a Sage preview and had to use the search function! (Bella and me are on the same page ;)).

I am probably one of the few that are going to go her route first when C.4 arrives. Figure staying with the girl that only wants FwB will allow the most options in pursuing other LIs as opposed to being under figurative house arrest to 1 path staying with Derek or Bella. :p
Thinking1.gif

BTW, for the Sage fans - all 3 of you :LOL: - it was way back here Post 26,841

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
guys, what do you think the Maya & Josy preview looks like?
angry, sad, them kissing, cat-fight? is MC in the pic too? :D
For the preview pic only?: Josy and Maya in lingerie in the dorm room :) (just that no DPC spoilers)

For what needs to happen (if irl): Them girls really need to have a long girl on girl talk (w/o MC) I mean seriously, so long past due.

For what I hope to see in game when it arrives: The above girl to girl talk as a cutscene (akin to Quinn & coin flipper last time) as the chapter opener.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't even remember a Sage preview and had to use the search function! (Bella and me are on the same page ;)).

I am probably one of the few that are going to go her route first when C.4 arrives. Figure staying with the girl that only wants FwB will allow the most options in pursuing other LIs as opposed to being under figurative house arrest to 1 path staying with Derek or Bella. :p
View attachment 418793

BTW, for the Sage fans - all 3 of you :LOL: - it was way back here Post 26,841
FwB only... for now :LOL:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
She's probably alone in this scene though. I don't imagine Bella letting the MC see her like that so soon.
But still, that in itself is more than enough for me to be completely enthralled.
Her night gown doesn't cover much more than a regular 2 piece swim suit tbh. I don't think she'd mind wearing that in front of MC assuming it's just them two.
screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png

As it doesn't seem she'd wear something like that in public based off the comments she made to Jill on Rooster.

screenshot0062.png
screenshot0063.png

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I want MC to show cafeteria girl how to make a sloppy joe in the kitchen just right :sneaky:.
It's good to have minor character interest. While everybody fights over love/hate Maya, we can go get a "quickie" of our own before rejoining the fray :p

- You go to cafeteria girl
- I am headed to Sally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- TobiMAH has Melanie
- Minengeschoss visits Sarah

Note: Jade and Quinn are not minor characters, so sorry Mormont and name88, you're disqualified from the "quickie club" :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes