Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Unlike all the other LIs, it makes sense that Maya and Josy's branch is common, at least for now. Sure, Jill and Bella's paths are interconnected as well, but Maya and Josy are/were in an actual relationship together, and will most likely be living together, hence why MC left (could be due to him being upset too, but there were only two beds anyway :LOL:) . I would hope there is a chance for the threesome path/ending, but I would also want to see an ending for each of the girls. This is actually the branch that I'm more hyped about right now.
Sort of makes sense, but at the same time it doesn't, at least not right now. Josy has already expressed her unhappiness in her relationship and such, which apparently is with Maya, and well, she also approves of cheating if it makes one happy, not really the kind of person I want to be with, cheating is never a-ok, it makes you a very shitty person. If you're unhappy, then break up, it's as simple as that.
As for threeway relationship, I'm not at all for it, I never go for that in any game, much prefer monogamous relationships, because I simply don't share my girl, not even with another girl :p

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
But that's the beauty of this particular relationship; they would all share each other equally. :giggle:
Welp, what if you had to choose to either spend time with A-Josy B-Maya and you did choose one of them and then the other and so on they'd start feeling like you're spending more time with the other one so they'd get hurt by it and ask to end it and to choose one of them.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Welp, what if you had to choose to either spend time with A-Josy B-Maya and you did choose one of them and then the other and so on they'd start feeling like you're spending more time with the other one so they'd get hurt by it and ask to end it and choose one of them.
I'm all for a threeway relationship but I agree, I can't really see it working.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Welp, what if you had to choose to either spend time with A-Josy B-Maya and you did choose one of them and then the other and so on they'd start feeling like you're spending more time with the other one so they'd get hurt by it and ask to end it and choose one of them.
I'd try to spend time together with both of them. It would be impossible at all times, and maybe there would be some level of dissatisfaction, but I think it could be manageable. And the girls could also spend time together without the MC. I've never been in any poliamory relationship, nor do I know of any case personally, but I would like to see it in a fictitious scenario. It seems interesting to me. :p

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I'd try to spend time together with both of them. It would be impossible at all times, and maybe there would be some level of dissatisfaction, but I think it could be manageable. And the girls could also spend time together without the MC. I've never been in any poliamory relationship, nor do I know of any case personally, but I would like to see it in a fictitious scenario. It seems interesting to me. :p
I agree with all of this, but i wont lie, i feel that at one point in the story line we will be forced to choose one or the other and for me personally that will kill me :cry:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Sort of makes sense, but at the same time it doesn't, at least not right now. Josy has already expressed her unhappiness in her relationship and such, which apparently is with Maya, and well, she also approves of cheating if it makes one happy, not really the kind of person I want to be with, cheating is never a-ok, it makes you a very shitty person. If you're unhappy, then break up, it's as simple as that.
As for threeway relationship, I'm not at all for it, I never go for that in any game, much prefer monogamous relationships, because I simply don't share my girl, not even with another girl :p
I need to find a harem buddy on this forum to convince posters like you that sharing is caring. :sneaky:

But I do agree that Josy and Maya's relationship may have broken too far to suddenly be happy to share the MC.

Expect a big cat fight boys.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I need to find a harem buddy on this forum to convince posters like you that sharing is caring. :sneaky:

But I do agree that Josy and Maya's relationship may have broken too far to suddenly be happy to share the MC.

Expect a big cat fight boys.
I cannot be corrupted to start sharing, I'm a monogamous person, so not even in my wildest dreams would I ever share my girl, haha :p Now, if it's just a random hookup with two random girls, that's different, haha :p

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is it better to for a chick or dik playthrough, I have decision paralysis.

I know you can play more than once but you can only playa game for the first time once.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

I know you can play more than once but you can only playa game for the first time once.
There's no right or wrong answer there, different girls respond to different things in different ways. And it also depends what you're looking to get out of your playthrough. If nothing else, use walkthrough to guide you :p

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019

Play the first play through without a guide just go with your gut reaction. That should always be your first go around, after that do it 3 more times, one for each "alignment". At lease thats the way i played it.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Steam gives him another revenue source.
What I mean is ... since he went to Steam already, he pretty much is a professional now on the field and would get a bit of steady-ish income for the coming 1-2 years. Congratulations on him, he deserved it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes