SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
She's probably alone in this scene though. I don't imagine Bella letting the MC see her like that so soon.
But still, that in itself is more than enough for me to be completely enthralled.
If i'm not imagining things, i think we can see her left eye through sunglasses. isabella.png And considering the position of her iris, it seems like she's looking at someone, most likely mc. So i expect it to be a scene with mc, maybe even involving putting some sunscreen aka sun milk on her body.
Sun milk.png
o_O

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Or what about this one for Drama Jill brings the MC to Bellas before they go on that date :oops: Jill goes to the MC 'ready to leave' MC says 'I'd rather relax here with Bella' :p
Considering the Bella option at the end of CH. 3, I'm still trying to figure if Bella holds no secrets with Jill or if she will keep quiet that the MC is shacking up with her before the date.

Or maybe Jill bails and says to the MC she ain't gonna make it and we date Bella instead? :unsure:

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Or what about this one for Drama Jill brings the MC to Bellas before they go on that date :oops: Jill goes to the MC 'ready to leave' MC says 'I'd rather relax here with Bella' :p
I hate being an asshole to Jill since she's a good girl and doesn't deserve to be treated like that, but... that's what I would do, so, "sorry Jill, Bella will always be my Number 1". :p
screenshot0125.png
:love::love:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Considering the Bella option at the end of CH. 3, I'm still trying to figure if Bella holds no secrets with Jill or if she will keep quiet that the MC is shacking up with her before the date.

Or maybe Jill bails and says to the MC she ain't make it and we date Bella instead? :unsure:
I'd say Jill knows a lot about Bella the scene where Jill is talking about the MC with Bella is telling when Jill says that's the nicest thing you have ever said about a guy I'd still like to know what their relationship is are they related or is Bella a friend of the family.

I'm not so sure about Jill wanting that she seems pretty happy about the idea of going on a date with the MC but who knows maybe it's to see if he would be a good match for Bella :p

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I dont know how to do it, but i think someone should put up a poll with all the chic's on it and see who win's the battle before the next update. Leave up till he releases the next update.

I also think we should do that after every season he completes to see if we still feel the same or if you have been swayed to another camp.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Just show me the poll and i will vote for the best girl who is ofc Maya :love:
i admit, after the end of ep3, i was a little angry at her so i switched to Jill, but in a day i regreted my decision and went back to the girl that won my heart over :)

sorry Maya, it will never happen again :)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yep that is jealousy, no doubt about it. I wonder what's going to happen when this all blows up between the two of them for those who a playing it that way..I say share me .......or I mean the MC:rolleyes: I just can't stand the thought of Jill having to go with Tiblit Tablet or what ever the fuck that idiots name is even though Isabella is my first choice over all by a mile.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont know how to do it, but i think someone should put up a poll with all the chic's on it and see who win's the battle before the next update. Leave up till he releases the next update.

I also think we should do that after every season he completes to see if we still feel the same or if you have been swayed to another camp.
We did a lot of those in the past but right now it would be very interesting to see who would win out of all the girls I think it would be very close I think last time we did these it was usually Jill that won now I think it will be a much closer than what it was.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

Or maybe Jill bails and says to the MC she ain't gonna make it and we date Bella instead? :unsure:
Then Jill is invited by Josy and Maya to a lesbo threesome date.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yep that is jealousy, no doubt about it. I wonder what's going to happen when this all blows up between the two of them for those who a playing it that way..I say share me .......or I mean the MC:rolleyes: I just can't stand the thought of Jill having to go with Tiblit Tablet or what ever the fuck that idiots name is even though Isabella is my first choice over all by a mile.
I have every intention of romancing both of them at least until it blows up in my face or until I'm forced to pick one girl.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
my thought for the pic, girls looking at each other while crying, and Josy wiping the tears from Maya eyes :cry:
Wait. You need to clarify that. Why are they crying?

A. Tears of joy with "Reunited and it feels so good" playing from the IPhone? (which means MC is SOL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
B. Tears of sadness because they "hurt" each other and the MC and may have lost him (which means Maya is SOL for the scav hunt)
C. Tears of pain because they just had a knockdown bare-knuckle cat fight and pulled each other's hair out (Which means fun for all :LOL: ).

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
2nd is loyal Anne and 3rd is MC with Anne and Lesbian with a baby bump :D.
WAIT THERE'S AN ENDING WHERE ANN IS LOYAL?????!! :oops:, how the fuck did i not get it?? i literally tried everything and replayed the whole game to get it and never did so i thought that her ending is always the same where she leaves the MC cuz there's no spark between them anymore and then i just kept saying fuck Ann cuz i was pissed :ROFLMAO:.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
WAIT THERE'S AN ENDING WHERE ANN IS LOYAL?????!! :oops:, how the fuck did i not get it?? i literally tried everything and replayed the whole game to get it and never did so i thought that her ending is always the same where she leaves the MC cuz there's no spark between them anymore and then i just kept saying fuck Ann cuz i was pissed :ROFLMAO:.
Use the walkthrough guide, mate.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes