Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So maybe there isn't just Maya branching :(
Think there is, don't think we're forced to no threeway relationships. Sure there likely will be threesomes here and there, i.e. that task Maya need to do; threesome (how convenient that Josy would arrive just when Maya would need to do that task, haha), but threeway relationships? Nah, I'm sure each of the 5 ladies will have their own ending with MC :p

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
So my friends that i'm comfortable talking to about adult games are refusing to play BaDik, they wanna play it but they are like nah i don't have time for this and one of them even said that he liked Josy the best based on pictures of the LIs yet he's lazing around and doesn't wanna play it :( this is so sad.

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Think there is, don't think we're forced to no threeway relationships. Sure there likely will be threesomes here and there, i.e. that task Maya need to do; threesome (how convenient that Josy would arrive just when Maya would need to do that task, haha), but threeway relationships? Nah, I'm sure each of the 5 ladies will have their own ending with MC :p
Unlike all the other LIs, it makes sense that Maya and Josy's branch is common, at least for now. Sure, Jill and Bella's paths are interconnected as well, but Maya and Josy are/were in an actual relationship together, and will most likely be living together, hence why MC left (could be due to him being upset too, but there were only two beds anyway :LOL:) . I would hope there is a chance for the threesome path/ending, but I would also want to see an ending for each of the girls. This is actually the branch that I'm more hyped about right now.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
If DPC did make a choice where a three way relationship work between Maya, Josy and MC i think at some point in the future either Josy or Maya or both would tell the MC that they can't do it like this and they can't handle the fact that they need to share the MC so we'll have to choose one of them to progress a path for the one we're gonna choose if that happens.
that's just what i think would happen if there was a three way relationship between them.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
If DPC did make a choice where a three way relationship work between Maya, Josy and MC i think at some point in the future either Josy or Maya would tell the MC that they can't do it like this and they can't handle the fact that they need to share the MC so we'll have to choose one of them to progress a path for the one we're gonna choose if that happens.
that's just what i think would happen if there was a three way relationship between them.
But that's the beauty of this particular relationship; they would all share each other equally. :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes