MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
We had to play this game as a study on how to make interesting characters, so here's a well deserved Good Job. :D
The game was really fun and creative.
Nice to hear you guys are checking out other games first especially top ones. Seen devs expecting support but delivers a shallow game with weak plot and uninteresting characters. Oh also NTR game devs expecting hundreds to a thousand support is laughable since most of us here and most supporters of top games are non-ntr people.

Edit: to get more supporters in the release, release a game that has substantial "prologue" content, been observing that games like WVM and Elements-174 (which have a substantial prologue or first chapter in release) have a good amount of supporters in just a month.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Josy haters became Josy+Maya haters, they now hate Maya cuz she didn't tell the MC she was in a relationship and in their opinions she betrayed them even tho there was nothing official between the two so that doesn't really count as "betrayal" and they hate her because of the situation she's in ? i mean stfu and just put yourself in her shoes lol.
and they hate Josy cuz she's in a relationship but at the same time she did stop us many times because she still had hope in her relationship to work out but it didn't so she wanted to break up cuz she feels more happy with the mc and so on, yet they both still have many haters and it sucks cuz Josy and Maya have their problems and they were confused and still figuring shit out so imo hating them without hearing what they have to say is unjustified and unfair.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Josy haters became Josy+Maya haters, they now hate Maya cuz she didn't tell the MC she was in a relationship and in their opinions she betrayed them even tho there was nothing official between the two so that doesn't really count as "betrayal" and they hate her because of the situation she's in ? i mean stfu and just put yourself in her shoes lol.
I will laugh so hard if those that deserted Maya find an issue with their new girl in the next update and want to crawl back to Maya as a result :LOL: and that could happen :p

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I will laugh so hard if those that deserted Maya find an issue with their new girl in the next update and want to crawl back to Maya as a result :LOL: and that could happen :p
They are gonna be like: So guys after this update i think Maya is really the best girl and i made a rash decision please forgive me for my mistake and disloyalty . :LOL:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
and they hate Josy cuz she's in a relationship but at the same time she did stop us many times because she still had hope in her relationship to work out but it didn't so she wanted to break up cuz she feels more happy with the mc and so on, yet they both still have many haters and it sucks cuz Josy and Maya have their problems and they were confused and still figuring shit out so imo hating them without hearing what they have to say is unjustified and unfair.
Didn't Maya tell the MC that she had a boyfriend when they met? I don't think she ever corrected herself on that one, did she? So technically she only lied about the sex of her partner, not about having one.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
They are gonna be like: So guys after this update i think Maya is really the best girl and i made a rash decision please forgive me for my mistake and disloyalty . :LOL:
How about no.
1.png
I made that decision like a half a year ago and i won't change it - no matter what.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Didn't Maya tell the MC that she had a boyfriend when they met? I don't think she ever corrected herself on that one, did she? So technically she only lied about the sex of her partner, not about having one.
She did say she tells that to every guy she meets so they don't annoy her with the go out with me thing or smth like that, that's what i remember not sure tho.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She did say she tells that to every guy she meets so they don't annoy her with the go out with me thing or smth like that, that's what i remember not sure tho.
That's true, yeah. I remember it now. But at the end of ep. 3 I didn't feel lied to like other people said. I don't know why, then.
Half year ago i was still not sure who my best girl is :ROFLMAO:
When I finished ep.1 I didn't like any of the LI. Any of them :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes