E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Let me guess he takes over a girl? or a futa/trans? Ah I get it, a fucking inanimate object (a fucking lamp) sexually used by a fat feminist in her weird fetish.
I can give you a BIG clue. :LOL: Just consider carefully if you want to see this, as this is a spoiler for Betrayed's latest update".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Just two more weeks before I get to work on Being A DIK full time!

It's such a weird feeling, but it feels so right for me. I'm getting hyped for it while also feeling how my stress level is reducing.

It doesn't matter that I have to work a lot of overtime at my IRL job, it's so close now!

I'm positive that this will be a good change for me and for the game. I can't wait to start!

Patreon news

This week I've spent some time writing a business plan for my new job as a game developer.

Since this will go from being a fun hobby to a fun job, I intend to treat every aspect of this with care and for that I need a business plan.

There will be some changes to my Patreon page and my Discord server; this is because I will have more time on my hands.

Some new and exciting Patreon tiers and additions to current tiers will be published this weekend, with more to come in the future.

Changes to Patreon tiers

The current tiers will remain as they are with the following exceptions:

• The $1 and $5 tiers will get their unique Discord roles, just like the other tiers already have.
  • Once Season 1 is released, it will eventually be available for the $10 tier. But this will happen after the $5 tier has had the chance to play the full Season for one full month.
  • Future Episodes, starting Season 2, will have the same pricing as before.
    $25 tier: Early access, $10 tier: Gets the game 3 days after Early access, $5 tier: Gets the game 2 weeks after Early access.
  • The $15 tier will get an extra reward. 2 weeks after the new tier, DIK Vice President, the $15 tier will get access to small lewd render sets of characters from Acting Lessons.
New Patreon tiers

The two new tiers that will be added during this weekend are the following:

$75 tier – DIK Vice President

• Rewards from previous tiers.

• Access to all renders that have been ordered in the DIK president tier.

• 2 weeks early access to small lewd render sets of characters from Acting Lessons.

• DIK Vice President role on the DrPinkCake Discord server.

$100 tier – DIK President (limited to 3 patrons)

• Rewards from previous tiers.

• You can order one render per month from Being A DIK or Acting Lessons. (See the rules before ordering)

• Access to all renders that have been ordered in this tier.

• DIK President role on the DrPinkCake Discord server.

I will post the rules for the limited $100 tier before it goes live.

The $100 tier is first come, first serve, starting immediately after it goes live.

This weekend, I'm working on updating my overall Patreon page design as well.

Game development news

This week I wrote a lot, I coded mini-games and posed animations and static renders.

The current count of completed renders and animations is: 50 animations and 612 renders.

The PCs are mostly rendering animations and the speed is looking very healthy, especially considering the length of some animations.

Poll news

The poll for "Milf vs Teen" ended this week and the winner in all polls was "Teen".

This means that a younger character will get an extra long animation in Episode 4.

A cosmetic poll for Jill, started this week. If you're a +$10 patron you can vote on it here:

$10 poll:

$15 poll:

$25 poll:

$30+ poll:

These are the options that patrons are currently voting on.
jill_poll.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I can give you a BIG clue. :LOL: Just consider carefully if you want to see this, as this is a spoiler for Betrayed's latest update".
Oh, you were talking about Betrayed's last update. I was thinking about this moment from BADIK's.

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Are there any variables for Envy? Because you can get plus points with Derek if you play along him and call her "Old Boobs" etc. If not, then Envy was just a visiting star.
No points counter for Envy. But there is a variable that is used within the Free Roam code and mostly for a Steam achievement. Since it exists, it could conceivably be used in the future. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I thought that's what whoever did the walkthrough did. If not how do they know which speech options give points to the current LIs or not?
Anyone can look at the code. But even the writer of the walkthrough can't know how an individual variable (there are over 80 with the prefix ep3_) will be used (if at all) in future releases.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
See, I told all you Jade fans to make 10 accounts and vote MILF :p! Now Teen has won.

I don't know if it's old fashioned or what, but I always find skirts sexier than pants, so I'm hoping 1 or 2 wins for Jill.
I'm partial to #4, because I think the red looks great on her, but in the skirt department I like #2 - the black top suits her better. Maybe a nice red skirt and a black top. I could take that as a happy medium.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
About Jill's background. Jill roughly said to MC that having money (possessions) doesn't mean anything. What she meant is that money doesn't necessarily bring happiness and/or doesn't solve all problems. She obviously knows the worth of money and she is trying to raise funds to start a support group campaign.
Now, what would that support group would be for?
Now, where does she come from? Why would she wish people had done the same for her too? My answer for that is that she was a victim of bullying herself, and she thinks she can relate to what happens to MC, and doesn't want him having to suffer what she did in her past. And so, my conclusion is that she may be wanting to start a support group campaign for victims of bullying, or something related to that. And maybe her connection to Bella is Jill having been helped by her when she was the victim, hence why she has Bella in such high regard and sees her as a great friend and wonderful person. Just a thought. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes