Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And so, my conclusion is that she may be wanting to start a support group campaign for victims of bullying, or something related to that.
Yeah I think that would be the most likely it's clearly had a big influence on her life as it would with victims of bullying and like I said in another thread I think if we are to get more backstory on her that would certainly be the event I'd look at as it's clearly shaped her for who she is now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
About Jill's background. Jill roughly said to MC that having money (possessions) doesn't mean anything. What she meant is that money doesn't necessarily bring happiness and/or doesn't solve all problems. She obviously knows the worth of money and she is trying to raise funds to start a support group campaign.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, what would that support group would be for?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, where does she come from? Why would she wish people had done the same for her too? My answer for that is that she was a victim of bullying herself, and she thinks she can relate to what happens to MC, and doesn't want him having to suffer what she did in her past. And so, my conclusion is that she may be wanting to start a support group campaign for victims of bullying, or something related to that. And maybe her connection to Bella is Jill having been helped by her when she was the victim, hence why she has Bella in such high regard and sees her as a great friend and wonderful person. Just a thought. :)
Yes, there are some strong hints to Jill being bullied before. Just another though, MC's mom was from a rich background. I'm guessing this will have some relevance, but I have a strong feeling that it will involve Jill in some way or another. They are very similar, very stubborn girls from a rich background who got in love with someone of a lower class.

And I'm curious about the MC's father constant reminder of condoms :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, there are some strong hints to Jill being bullied before. Just another though, MC's mom was from a rich background. I'm guessing this will have some relevance, but I have a strong feeling that it will involve Jill in some way or another. They are very similar, very stubborn girls from a rich background who got in love with someone of a lower class.

And I'm curious about the MC's father constant reminder of condoms :LOL:
STD or pregnancy.

Reactions: Ilhares

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
We had a discussion (about Jill) a month back maybe. I think it goes deeper. The question is why would a pretty and very rich girl who would normally have "in crowd" written all over her be bullied? vir_cotto and I believe it was because she stuttered. ie. Being bullied may be just the cart, not the horse.

So did she stutter from birth? Or was there some major childhood trauma in her past that caused it that will be revealed at some point.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We had a discussion (about Jill) a month back maybe. I think it goes deeper. The question is why would a pretty and very rich girl who would normally have "in crowd" written all over her be bullied? vir_cotto and I believe it was because she stuttered. ie. Being bullied may be just the cart, not the horse.

So did she stutter from birth? Or was there some major childhood trauma in her past that caused it that will be revealed at some point.
And we saw she has that problem still today when she gets upset.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't really know the developer but I guess father had a drunk one night stand shortly after moms death with .. results 9 month after.
Likely with Josies Mom ...
I highly doubt we get any incest of any kind. I think this could be about MC's mother being related to any of the preps in some way.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I highly doubt we get any incest of any kind. I think this could be about MC's mother being related to any of the preps in some way.
The MC could for all that we know so far a cousin of thud ... tad .... thadeus tentacle.

But that would not explain why father stresses the importance of condoms every time it comes up even remotely.
Judging by fathers personality that would mean he wants to protect his son from an error he himself made and not "a normal father son talk".

Come to think of it an STD would also be possible. If he contracted it unknowingly before meeting mom, infecting her and due to the pregnancy she was unable or unwilling to get treated.
Actually that makes somehow more sense than father being a father to another offspring.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes