Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'd be worried about the former from the 'take out' menu, but the latter? I make some choices hoping for that outcome. My MC owns his actions and consequences.
I brought this already, but... Does the MC use a condom in the CUM-petition or not? Because depending if you win or lose you get very different results, in one you do and in the other you don't.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I brought this already, but... Does the MC use a condom in the CUM-petition or not? Because depending if you win or lose you get very different results, in one you do and in the other you don't.
Didn't you answer yourself in your question, though? Quinn puts a condom on MC, but if he resists and teases Quinn, she takes it off and inserts MC's penis in her vagina, thus fucking him, but he never cums, that's why he wins. If you make her stop, you give up and claim to have cum, and Derek is declared the winner.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
433194_jill_poll.jpg

Well....I can guess it will be the most unpopular but I love number 3. I just love striped shirts and this almost looks a little 60s. If you watch some old films or look at some pictures from the 60s try to find some hot married girls in those tight fitting slacks with the elastic that goes around their foot. A nice white shirt with some high heels and catty Ray Bans.......I got to take a shower!!!:oops:

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you fuck Quinn during the Cumpetition I don't think she puts a condom on MC.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Didn't you answer yourself in your question, though? Quinn puts a condom on MC, but if he resists and teases Quinn, she takes it off and inserts MC's penis in her vagina, thus fucking him, but he never cums, that's why he wins. If you make her stop, you give up and claim to have cum, and Derek is declared the winner.
Does she? Before the decision she pulls down your zipper and says "The condom was a distraction anyway."

Then you get the decision. If you lose then you immediatly say "Oh, I came" and it's over. She's surprised, and angry. Tommy comes and Quinn shoves the condom down your throat.

If you let her continue you immediatly get a close up and you see you don't have it on. She doesn't say she took it off, she doesn't even have time to say anything.

The thing is originally I though it was implied that she never puts one on you to begin with, but if you lose you have to have one.

Condom of Schrödinger?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Does she? Before the decision she pulls down your zipper and says "The condom was a distraction anyway."

Then you get the decision. If you lose then you immediatly say "Oh, I came" and it's over. She's surprised, and angry. Tommy comes and Quinn shoves the condom down your throat.

If you let her continue you immediatly get a close up and you see you don't have it on. She doesn't say she took it off, she doesn't even have time to say anything.

The thing is originally I though it was implied that she never puts one on you to begin with, but if you lose you have to have one.

Condom of Schrödinger?
You start with one on,she removes it and says "lets get rid of the distraction"

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You start with one on,she removes it and says "lets get rid of the distraction"
She doesn't. I mean. I copied the dialogue verbatim. She does say "The condom was a distraction anyway." before you get the decision to win or lose, so it can't be it anyway. Or is it implying that you came before she could take it off?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes