SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Ok, now one serious question...
That preview pics for 40$, do they ever go for less then 40$ after a while? I mean a week or two from today will they go down to 5 or 1$ patrons or no? :)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, now one serious question...
That preview pics for 40$, do they ever go for less then 40$ after a while? I mean a week or two from today will they go down to 5 or 1$ patrons or no? :)
It seems that's up to the creator I guess whether they bring to cheaper patreons later or not. I'm subbed to a few patreons and rewards for more expensive patreons don't always come down to my level of sub. I guess they need to keep it to higher levels to keep people there who want more 'value'.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
bella.png

Just a small detail I just recognized: Her reactions so far intend that James is some kind of missing (in any other situation like a military mission it wouldn't have been 3 years at a stretch).

But the reversed photo frame on the bedside table... I mean thats more a reaction if someone left you on purpose and u cannot release.
Its just my opinion but u wouldn't tilt an image of a beloved one that is missing. Isn't so?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 420073

Just a small detail I just recognized: Her reactions so far intend that James is some kind of missing (in any other situation like a military mission it wouldn't have been 3 years at a stretch).

But the reversed photo frame on the bedside table... I mean thats more a reaction if someone left you on purpose and u cannot release.
Its just my opinion but u wouldn't tilt an image of a beloved one that is missing. Isn't so?
Bella left more pictures facing down, there's another one in the living room the MC picked up while drunk. And while he was turning all the pictures :LOL:

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes