Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Ok im going to do the poll soon, just need to know if i got all the girls from season 1.

Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella, Envy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Roina, Jade, Cathy and Aerith. Am i missing anyone, do i need to add anyone else, like his ex, the strippers.

Also should i use straw poll or is there a better option.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
We see all photo frames in the house upside down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However, in the morning, Bella asks MC why almost every photo frame in the house is tilted. Were all photo frames upside down originally, or was MC under so much alcohol influence that he was just under that impression? She also asks him about the missing wine, the African mask, and the plants, and we only know what happens to them after he thinks about it and realizes what he did before he went to sleep. And we also see the painting being tilted and he fixing it twice. So, could that frame in her bedroom be really upside down, or was it just a theme thing with the intent of confusing us.

Edit: And maybe even more importantly; not showing us who was in the picture.
My guess is that Bella turns the pictures over so that she is not constantly reminded of her missing husband. But doesn't put them away because that would be admitting that James might be gone for good.

We still don't know what caused James to leave her (if that is actually what happened). Some kind of a dalliance with Burke is one possibility, but only one.

Feb 27, 2018
Ok im going to do the poll soon, just need to know if i got all the girls from season 1.

Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella, Envy, Lily, Quinn, Camila, Roina, Jade, Cathy and Aerith. Am i missing anyone, do i need to add anyone else, like his ex, the strippers.

Also should i use straw poll or is there a better option.
We already know that Sage is the best girl by FAR. :p

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
My guess is that Bella turns the pictures over so that she is not constantly reminded of her missing husband. But doesn't put them away because that would be admitting that James might be gone for good.

We still don't know what caused James to leave her (if that is actually what happened). Some kind of a dalliance with Burke is one possibility, but only one.
That's my initial thought as well. But she refers to them being tilted, and not placed back up again. So I was wondering what their original state was.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I played Assassins Creed Odyssey. I played from start to finish for like 8 hours. Holy fucking shit it is way too good. I already have Sage she is the best.. It is sad she haven't decided the fuck buddy thing..
Great game I just got all the DLC for that having completed the main game and loving it so far. As for Sage well it's at fuck buddy status for now but I'd imagine things will develop between her and the MC that's of course if you wish to choose that, but at least Sage is getting more fans they all seem to have gone anonymous since the last update.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
We already know that Sage is the best girl by FAR. :p
Plz Josy will own her. The battle will be between Josy and Maya, no one else holds a candle to them.

BTW taking shelter now cause the crazy ppl will be showing up with pitch forks and torches, they are also known as the Quinn Army.

Reactions: rKnight and Hawke84

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Let's go in-depth to the scene and clarify every doubt you may have:

1. You wake up. You decide if you want to become a DIK or not: Yes; No. Cumpetition starts.
2. Quinn says she called dibs on you. She starts to grind on you and provokes you by insulting Maya. You choose if you defend her or not.
3. Quinn continues to talk, her words varying according to what you chose in the previous choice, and grinds on you until the third student loses.
4. After that, Tommy reveals the true purpose of the cumpetition; you and Derek are now maggot brothers and both of you will have to wear a condom and the loser will have to eat it.
5. The condoms are not seen being put, but, relying on the text, we can assume they are. Quinn continues to ride MC; he starts to count Mississipi's; Quinn asks Riona to cover them.
6. The moment where Quinn removes the condom is not seen either, but we know when it takes place by the onomatopoeia *Sshhhllllpp*.
7. You decide if you make her stop or let her continue.
7. a) You chose to make her stop; MC will claim he came, and Tommy declares Derek to be the winner. Quinn shoves condom down MC's throat.
7. b) You let her continue, Quinn inserts MC's dick into her vagina, thus fucking him raw, but soon Derek cums and you win the cumpetition.
I hope everything is clarified now.
Well, not really. I'm OK until 6. In 6 I thought it was MC's zipper and she was taking his D out (considering she was grinding him through his jeans before). But if you say she's taking the condom out then I have no problem with 7 or 7b. But what happens in 7a? Does the MC say he came, but he didn't (if he did it would have been a public mess, and everyone would notice) and then Quinn makes him eat an empty condom (or no condom at all) to avoid being discovered?

Maybe it happened this way, but I think it would need a bit more clarification to be a bit less confusing.
she doesn't have many supporters on this forum, but she is beautiful, you can't deny that :)
i hope DPC gives her a good season finale story :)

View attachment 420370
Josy needs more love, maybe after the next episode people will be more sympathetic with her.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
One thing is for sure with Josy is she needs to start coming clean about everything and renounce her cheating ways otherwise you will always need eyes in the back of your head to watch her with Maya. :p
Maya is on thin ice in my book, if she does something reckless one more time..... i may have to forgive her once more :ROFLMAO: i just love her so much :love: :LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
One thing is for sure with Josy is she needs to start coming clean about everything and renounce her cheating ways otherwise you will always need eyes in the back of your head to watch her with Maya. :p
Maybe when we learn more about Maya and Josy's relationship we get to understand better each others actions.

Just one thing about Tommy. In this scene what could he be about to say. "Maya is... my sister's girlfriend" or something else?
screenshot0005.png

Feb 27, 2018
Great game I just got all the DLC for that having completed the main game and loving it so far. As for Sage well it's at fuck buddy status for now but I'd imagine things will develop between her and the MC that's of course if you wish to choose that, but at least Sage is getting more fans they all seem to have gone anonymous since the last update.
Why would Sage fans go silent? I mean I got to the end game when I got kicked out of the dorm by the Blonde barbie and I got to chose between my dildo hat buddy or Sage, the Frozen Queen was locked for me. But I went on with the Sage because I figured out there would be the most and the best scenes, I love my dildo buddy but you know it would be boring if you understand what I mean, also Sage has that big ass jesus christ and she is ginger.. Reminds me of Triss Merigold.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes